Temporary Huggles

nibblesandbits

Fantasmic!329 said:
I couldn't sleep this morning, Dot. :lol:

I saw Chronicles of Narnia today, never read the books, but very good movie.

*huggles*
You know, I have absolutely no desire to see that movie, what-so-ever. I've heard it was good though.

Pongo

*huggles*

After last night, I'm afraid to read the EE Ride Video thread. I saw someone with a yeti (not sure if it was THE yeti) in their avatar and now I'm paranoid.

barnum42

Pongo said:
*huggles*

After last night, I'm afraid to read the EE Ride Video thread. I saw someone with a yeti (not sure if it was THE yeti) in their avatar and now I'm paranoid.
I'm sure that thread will set a new record for self-righteous bickering. Best left alone :lol:

Connor002

Pongo said:
*huggles*

I wouldn't read that or the EE update thread if I were you...

Pongo

Connor002 said:
I wouldn't read that or the EE update thread if I were you...

Yea, I am no longer reading either of them. After I saw the yeti avatar and the picture of the "bird", I decided that I was done with them.

Is there any way to ignore a thread?

tigsmom

There are quite a few people who want to wait until seeing E:E before the experience any of it...no videos or pictures. Using the Yeti as an avatar would ruin their plans...

HUGGLES

Pongo

tigsmom said:
There are quite a few people who want to wait until seeing E:E before the experience any of it...no videos or pictures. Using the Yeti as an avatar would ruin their plans...

HUGGLES

Yeah. I'm afraid some people won't be thinking the same way, though...

*huggles*

Connor002

Pongo said:
Yeah. I'm afraid some people won't be thinking the same way, though...

*huggles*

Well... some of us have the decency not to...
I have pictures of you-know-who that I cut out of the video...
Rather good ones at that...

Pongo

Connor002 said:
Well... some of us have the decency not to...
I have pictures of you-know-who that I cut out of the video...
Rather good ones at that...

As long as they don't cross my line of sight, I'm good.

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
I have been to WDW only 3 times, the last being 8/04. But I did go to DL last summer. :D
I keep twisting my mom's arm to let us go to WDW Summer 2006. (Just my mom and I go; my brother and sister are older, and live on their own, and my dad doesn't like FL. I always knew there was something werid about him. My aunt joined us on two of the trips.) So maybe Everest for me August 2006. *crosses fingers*

*huggles* all

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom