Temporary Huggles

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
DDuckFan130 said:
Oh please :lol: My first of the three speeches was a "bag speech" where we talked about an item of the past, present, and future and put it in a significant bag. I had my stuff in a WDW shopping bag. I made sure people knew my obsession :lol:. People have their "obsessions..." be proud of it :lol:

:lol:

*huggles*

WDWScottieBoy

Late night *huggles*

Went and saw The Family Stone tonight.....I give it a -5 star, it was HORRIBLE! I do NOT recommend it to anyone.

Narnia on the other hand, 5 star, EXCELLENT movie!

speck76

WDWScottieBoy said:
Brad, I'd love to have the "crappy" Orlando weather over the 0F weather I'm stuck in for another 3 weeks.

It'll be better soon *huggles*
no sun....a constant mist in the air, and chilly.....it was very "Seattle"

stranger

Good evening huggles! Finally, I got to meet Vince and survived it! :p (He’s a real sweetheart)!

Between Kirsten, Ray and I, we were able to convince (Force) Vince to ride Soarin’, which wasn’t an easy task!

Proof:

He wasn’t looking too happy before boarding (His Hmph! Face)

disneyland1.jpg

Evidence of him boarding into the car

disneyland2.jpg

The "I survived" picture: (Look at that smile! He said next time he rides, he plans on keeping his eyes open...yes ladies and gentlemen, there will be a next time) :D

disneyland3.jpg

Vince, Kirsten and Ray, I had good time tonight with you guys. Maybe we can have a flashing contest some time in the near future.

stranger

DDuckFan130 said:
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

He made it!! :lol: That's a wonderful picture :lol:

Yay Vince! :D

:lol: It is a wonderful picture! It took a lot of hard work to get that picture, but it was worth it! :D :lol:

(Maybe I can convince him to ride TOT on Friday...hmmm?)
:lookaroun

barnum42

stranger said:
:lol: It is a wonderful picture! It took a lot of hard work to get that picture, but it was worth it! :D :lol:

(Maybe I can convince him to ride TOT on Friday...hmmm?)
:lookaroun
Go for it (and get in the picture yourself) :D

tigsmom

Lil'mermaid said:
I was trying to, but he was driving me nuts, so I gave up. I'm in skills now, so I'll try again.

And isnt "term paper" 2 words ma?

It didn't look right either way to me. :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom