Temporary Huggles

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
The PowerPoint is just for Computers. In other words-- the PowerPoint is just busy work.

I went to the mall for the first time this holiday season. Never again. :fork: Now I remember why we shop online. ;)

Have to go out teacher/staff present shopping now. (Not at the mall.) TTFN.

*huggles*

Connor002

robynchic said:
Do something controversial. Those are the most fun. My last presentation was about censorship in adolescent literature, and I got to curse in my presentation (Use the F-bomb, the euphamism for feces, and another term for a female dog) and use slurs (the one that prevents "Song of the South" from being released on video and DVD)- all in the name of informing people of how dumb book censorship with adolescent literature is! It was so much fun!

I've also done one on the reasons prostitution should be decriminalized.

Uh, he's only 13, I don't think his parents would think kindly of a project along that line...

DDuckFan130

Connor002 said:
Uh, he's only 13, I don't think his parents would think kindly of a project along that line...
:lol: I thought the same thing.

Freddy, you can do I guess a controversial topic related to you. If you wear uniforms in school, you can discuss that. Video games, movies...whatever interests you, do it and make it fun. If you have enhusiasm with your project, the others will be able to see that. For my public speaking course, I did my informative speech on Walt Disney's achievements in animation, and for my persuasive speech I "persuaded" people to get married at WDW :lol:

nibblesandbits

Connor002 said:
What kind? :slurp:

Well right now, potato chip cookies. But later I plan to make chocolate chip and oatmeal rasin...plus this "candy" that's made up of peanut butter, chocolate and corn flakes...it's delicious. :slurp:

Connor002

nibblesandbits said:
Well right now, potato chip cookies. But later I plan to make chocolate chip and oatmeal rasin...plus this "candy" that's made up of peanut butter, chocolate and corn flakes...it's delicious. :slurp:

Um, well... call me over when you start on the chocolate chip ones.:slurp:

nibblesandbits

figmentmom said:
...and can I place an order for homemeade sugar cookies? :slurp:

I'm on it!

Connor002 said:
Um, well... call me over when you start on the chocolate chip ones.:slurp:

Can do! Although, Potato Chip Cookies are delicious. They just sound gross. (They are full of butter! Mmm..fattening :slurp: )

Fantasmic!329

Original Poster
DDuckFan130 said:
:lol: I thought the same thing.

Freddy, you can do I guess a controversial topic related to you. If you wear uniforms in school, you can discuss that. Video games, movies...whatever interests you, do it and make it fun. If you have enhusiasm with your project, the others will be able to see that. For my public speaking course, I did my informative speech on Walt Disney's achievements in animation, and for my persuasive speech I "persuaded" people to get married at WDW :lol:
Thanks for the suggestions, Regina. I was thinking of doing something Disney related, but people already think I'm a bit insane with my obsession. :p Maybe I'll do my report on the main man himself -- Walter Elias Disney. Or maybe Mickey? Minnie? Nah, Walt.

*huggles*

DDuckFan130

Fantasmic!329 said:
Thanks for the suggestions, Regina. I was thinking of doing something Disney related, but people already think I'm a bit insane with my obsession. :p Maybe I'll do my report on the main man himself -- Walter Elias Disney. Or maybe Mickey? Minnie? Nah, Walt.

*huggles*
Oh please :lol: My first of the three speeches was a "bag speech" where we talked about an item of the past, present, and future and put it in a significant bag. I had my stuff in a WDW shopping bag. I made sure people knew my obsession :lol:. People have their "obsessions..." be proud of it :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom