Temporary Huggles

speck76

Connor002 said:
today was a very long day....

I am really going to earn my salary this year

the good news is that I found out a certain level of bonus is gtd for this year and next.......and that is GREAT news

DDuckFan130

speck76 said:

the good news is that I found out a certain level of bonus is gtd for this year and next.......and that is GREAT news
I'm sure your days will not always be this overwhelming. Congrats on getting through your first day :)

Computer Magic

speck76 said:

I know how you feel being in a new job for 4 weeks. It takes a while to get things the way you want them, learn your employees, review process and procedures and dig out of a mess left by others. need I go on? :lookaroun

Good Luck :wave:

DDuckFan130

Computer Magic said:
I know how you feel being in a new job for 4 weeks. It takes a while to get things the way you want them, learn your employees, review process and procedures and dig out of a mess left by others. need I go on? :lookaroun

Good Luck :wave:
Please add Brad to your list :lookaroun

tigsmom

speck76 said:

I was wondering how things went... ((HUGS)) :kiss:

Boo's Mom

soooooo why was I nervous earlier...well there is this guy I went to high school with, who just the other day I found out had a crush on me the ENTIRE 4 years of high school...well I had a crush on him too...well recently we came back into contact after losing touch, he's no longer dating anyone....well take that back...he's dating me :D it was so cute though. everybody knew but me. He told me he was going to go take a shower and then he'd call me right back...he called me alright--when he was standing on my front porch to ask me out....he didn't want to do it over the phone or internet so he used the last bit of money he had to put some gas in his car to come see me....a few friends who were in on what was going on told me that they knew something that I didn't know and that it was a big surprise blah blah and I had no clue what to expect which had me nervous as hell :eek:

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom