TEAM REALITY BRAINSTORMING THREAD

D Hulk

@D Hulk that absolutely gorgeous magazine cover you made still has the volcano logo on the facade, not the updated gem one you made. Is that an easy fix?? I feel like a jerk for nitpicking details but this whole game has been so competitive that those tiny details end up determining who wins a lot of the time.
I thought I'd already made those changes yesterday! :eek:

Just in case, I went back in and modified the magazine image again. It still looks incredibly similar, which could just be how it reads at that scale.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I think we could probably benefit from like, an introductory paragraph or two for 1982 and 1998. And a sentence or two for “modern” stuff. I don’t at all mind handling that for 82 and “today” if @Pi on my Cake or @TwilightZone would like to write a few words about their updates!

@Honey Bee if you get the urge to create any more merch don’t hold back!!
Got it on the site already!

I have everything but the actual interactive stuff written up. Combined most of the changes to one "Updates to the Pavilion" page.

Gonna take a quick break and then I'll write up ERS labs.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
You guys HAVE to do a Rocky meet and greet!

Actually... I’m not on your team or a judge, so I don’t think I’m technically allowed to say that. Here:

I STRONGLY recommend that you do a Rocky meet and greet!
Tbh I’m shocked we didn’t already have one set up. Though I think it was discussed, we just like, ya know, never actually did it. That’s the level of detail you can expect from Tram Royalty.

Shannoninthemagic

Guests enter a tunnel like hallway, a short ways in the path splits into two with a cast member stationed to direct guests down each path. Each path ends in a small cave themed area It looks like someone has been carefully mining " Gems ". Which are scattered about to illuminate the area. Everyone's favorite gopher is there to meet guests. Guests interact and then leave via another path which dumps them into all that glitters
( I disliked how Ralph was just there in whatever pavilion they put him in so I did a more themed thing intended to go in the white space between the exit of the ride and the rest of the pavilion. It could also go behind all that glitters- with exit and entrance from the shop)
@Tegan pilots a chicken ( How does this look Cap?)

Last edited:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom