TEAM REALITY BRAINSTORMING THREAD

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Guests enter a tunnel like hallway, a short ways in the path splits into two with a cast member stationed to direct guests down each path. Each path ends in a small cave themed area It looks like someone has been carefully mining " Gems ". Which are scattered about to illuminate the area. Everyone's favorite gopher is there to meet guests. Guests interact and then leave via another path which dumps them into all that glitters
( I disliked how Ralph was just there in whatever pavilion they put him in so I did a more themed thing intended to go in the white space between the exit of the ride and the rest of the pavilion. It could also go behind all that glitters- with exit and entrance from the shop)
@Tegan pilots a chicken ( How does this look Cap?)
Perfect!! Maybe it could actually go in the “pan for gems” area?? Like that could get repurposed for the M&G area in “modern updates”

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
8049ADA1-8065-4DE1-A9EB-173702067CDB.png

I just wanted you all to know that our initial title sponsor can’t spell “Jewelers”

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Hey @D Hulk or @Pi on my Cake or @TwilightZone

I created an “introduction paragraph” for 1982.

A “rock and mineral” pavilion was pitched early in EPCOT Center’s development. When a sponsor was unable to be found, some of the design concepts were rolled into what became The Land pavilion. As construction was about to get underway, DeBeers Jewelers came to Disney with interest in sponsoring an attraction. A “seas and oceans” pavilion had been in development for some time, but remained without a committed sponsor, thus never moving beyond the model phase. With DeBeers willing to sign on, Imagineers worked expeditiously to develop a suitable home for them in Future World. Miraculously, the pavilion received finishing touches mere weeks before opening day, and was fully operational on October 1st, 1982.

Should we change the tabs from “80s” and “90s” to be their specific years? 1982 and 1998? That might be more sleek?

Shannoninthemagic

Guests enter a tunnel like hallway, a short ways in the path splits into two with a cast member stationed to direct guests down each path. Each path ends in a small cave themed area. It looks like someone has been carefully mining " Gems ". Which are scattered about to illuminate the area. Everyone's favorite gopher is there to meet guests. Guests interact and then leave via another path which dumps them back into the panning for gems area.

HULK.
this is ready to be put in

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Guests enter a tunnel like hallway, a short ways in the path splits into two with a cast member stationed to direct guests down each path. Each path ends in a small cave themed area. It looks like someone has been carefully mining " Gems ". Which are scattered about to illuminate the area. Everyone's favorite gopher is there to meet guests. Guests interact and then leave via another path which dumps them back into the panning for gems area.

HULK.
This could probably get its own little sub-section in the 1998 atrium/post show overview.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

A “rock and mineral” pavilion was pitched early in EPCOT Center’s development. When a sponsor was unable to be found, some of the design concepts were rolled into what became The Land pavilion. As construction was about to get underway, DeBeers Jewelers came to Disney with interest in sponsoring an attraction. A “seas and oceans” pavilion had been in development for some time, but remained without a committed sponsor, thus never moving beyond the model phase. With DeBeers willing to sign on, Imagineers worked expeditiously to develop a suitable home for them in Future World. Miraculously, the pavilion received finishing touches mere weeks before opening day, and was fully operational on October 1st, 1982.

Should we change the tabs from “80s” and “90s” to be their specific years? 1982 and 1998? That might be more sleek?
I like the idea of renaming the tabs that way!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

HULK.
Added!

TwilightZone

Insertin and fixing!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom