TEAM REALITY BRAINSTORMING THREAD

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Little “Present Day” paragraph as well. Maybe the third tab should be “present day”??

The 1998 refurbishment was a huge success, largely thanks to the incredibly popular Storm Rescue coaster, which provided a lovely compliment to Test Track as the park’s two thrill rides. Over the years, the pavilion continued to receive sporadic updates. Appropriately, The Land and Beneath The Surface will serve as coanchors for the World Discovery neighborhood as the redevelopment of Epcot gets underway.

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
I think it might function better in the actual 1982 like, “home page” rather than the dark ride page. Because it’s meant to kinda give a backstory for the entire pavilion, not just the ride.
Same with the Epcot magazine page. Might work moving it to the the 1982 page instead of the general intro

Which of course means I need to make a "modern" magazine cover. Does Disney have any magazines anymore? Or should I just make it a parks blog post?

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Same with the Epcot magazine page. Might work moving it to the the 1982 page instead of the general intro

Which of course means I need to make a "modern" magazine cover. Does Disney have any magazines anymore? Or should I just make it a parks blog post?
Parks Blog!

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
1616802268994.png
1616802281119.png

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member

We should probably also have something on the main page that’s clickable just for ease of navigation. Even if it’s the pavilion logo. Or have links to all three tabs neatly arranged at the bottom of the main page.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom