TEAM REALITY BRAINSTORMING THREAD

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Okay for those who are unfamiliar with EPCOT Center.

Pavilion topics:
Spaceship Earth - communications and history of humankind.
Communicore - communications from a more technical perspective.
Universe of Energy - energy (lol)
Horizons (1983) - future living. Embodies all the other FW topics into one.
World of Motion - transportation
The Land - agriculture and humanity’s relationship with the environment.
The Living Seas (1986) - oceanic life
Omg I skipped Imagination after having just been inspired to explain the pavilions, because of Imagination. I’m losing it

OG Journey was the most abstract pavilion. Imagination is sort of an open topic, but the ride was all about creativity and covered topics such as art, literature, music, and gently touched on science as a whole.

TwilightZone

I actually did a geology pavilion on here recreationally about four years ago. It was a cool idea. Kinda wish I’d saved it for this now lol.
I did too, I combined it into Imagination to make a more unique take on what I would like to see happen to the ride if they decided to make it become part of world nature. With figment being an underground creature found during a mining mission or something like that.

Also emotion pavilion as pointed out earlier is a bit too abstract. I like where it's kinda going though, a more timeless version of Wonders of Life could be interesting. Though I also want to go more unique as well.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
I did too, I combined it into Imagination to make a more unique take on what I would like to see happen to the ride if they decided to make it become part of world nature. With figment being an underground creature found during a mining mission or something like that.

Also emotion pavilion as pointed out earlier is a bit too abstract. I like where it's kinda going though, a more timeless version of Wonders of Life could be interesting. Though I also want to go more unique as well.
That’s awesome!! I would like to read it!

Mine pre-dated the neighborhoods thing, but I split FW into four areas. I used Communicore West for the geology ride and I basically turned SSE and the western portion of FW into “EPCOT Discovery Center,” then the Energy, WoL, and Space pavilions all became Marvel, I added an electric indoor Autopia style dark ride to the area where Test Track is and made that a mini land called “Automotion Alley,” and then added shops and quick service places to the southern part of the land (where Communicore ends, transitioning to WS) and called that “Center Street.”

D Hulk

This Mind / Brain / Emotion Pavilion idea intrigues me. I fear it could potentially feel too similar to either Imagination or Health (Buzzy’s place) if we’re not careful.

Different topics it could cover
- Dreams (I was part of a Dream Mountain coaster concept 4 years ago)
- The five senses
- Emotions (2020s Inside Out addition)
- The structure of the human brain (best suited for a post-ride exhibit)

With the structure somewhat resembling that giant brain I drew years ago, but maybe a more abstracted architectural shape and less overtly biological.

TwilightZone

That’s awesome!! I would like to read it!

Mine pre-dated the neighborhoods thing, but I split FW into four areas. I used Communicore West for the geology ride and I basically turned SSE and the western portion of FW into “EPCOT Discovery Center,” then the Energy, WoL, and Space pavilions all became Marvel, I added an electric indoor Autopia style dark ride to the area where Test Track is and made that a mini land called “Automotion Alley,” and then added shops and quick service places to the southern part of the land (where Communicore ends, transitioning to WS) and called that “Center Street.”
Lol turned out mine predated it as well. I'm a bit surprised how spot on mine was
https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/epcot-mini-lands-version.944208/

Shannoninthemagic

This Mind / Brain / Emotion Pavilion idea intrigues me. I fear it could potentially feel too similar to either Imagination or Health (Buzzy’s place) if we’re not careful.

Different topics it could cover
- Dreams (I was part of a Dream Mountain coaster concept 4 years ago)
- The five senses
- Emotions (2020s Inside Out addition)
- The structure of the human brain (best suited for a post-ride exhibit)

With the structure somewhat resembling that giant brain I drew years ago, but maybe a more abstracted architectural shape and less overtly biological.
Also maybe a section on differences in the human brain ( ND brains vs NT brains) Maybe more of a post ride exhibt /activity
Thoughts/conucuisus
Reward pathways.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom