TEAM REALITY BRAINSTORMING THREAD

Shannoninthemagic

I'm going to give you guys one quick hint since you've all mentioned it and dismissed it:

All of the opening day EPCOT pavilions are present and open (or opening in the case of Horizons and Imagination.). In terms of plots, don't forget that The Living Seas didn't open until 1986.

That's the last I'll stick my head into your brainstorming. I'm super excited to see what you guys come up with.
Just chucking this in here.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Emotion Pavilion could be super cool. And it offers us a lot of opportunities for evolving it as time goes on

I worry it might be a bit too abstract though. What kind of attractions could we have before Inside Out is added?
It’s og EPCOT so omnimover is almost mandatory. We could also have a film based ride or show.

Keep in mind also everyone that OG Epcot pavilion had GIGANTIC budgets. Like,....$60M each in 1982 money. Half from TWDC and half from their corporate sponsors.

D Hulk

So I guess there’s a spot open in FW West as well if we want to go a more hard science route. That holds promise too.

Space Pavilion. They eventually went sort of that route with Mission Space, but we can get a jump start. Add astronomy sciences as well. Later IPs are Star Wars, GOTG, whatever.

Meteorology (Weather) Pavilion. Or is that more of an East thing? IP - dunno.

Computer Pavilion. Would be a fun one to improve throughout the decades as tech evolves. TRON or Ralph IP.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
So I guess there’s a spot open in FW West as well if we want to go a more hard science route. That holds promise too.

Space Pavilion. They eventually went sort of that route with Mission Space, but we can get a jump start. Add astronomy sciences as well. Later IPs are Star Wars, GOTG, whatever.

Computer Pavilion. Would be a fun one to improve throughout the decades as tech evolves. TRON or Ralph IP.
Computers are well covered in Communicore.
Climate and Weather would be a fun one. That isn’t really touched on too heavily. And it could be a FW mainstay through the 90s.
Space would be something I’d die for.

Shannoninthemagic

Computer would be really hard to keep current past 2010. Even in the 10 years I've been out of high school tech has advanced soo rapidly. I also feel like weather is an extremly common pavilon that armchair imageneers tackle.

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
So far I’m the most intrigued by emotions. But I think we don’t start there. We start with a pavilion about the human mind in general, with emotions being part of that. And then later on it can evolve into an Inside Out pavilion.
We could learn about how the brain works as a literal physical organ. Then it could get into how dreams happen, how emotions happen, fight or flight response, etc.

Then we could have a bunch of supplementary attractions dealing with each topic in a tangible way.

D Hulk

We could learn about how the brain works as a literal physical organ. Then it could get into how dreams happen, how emotions happen, fight or flight response, etc.
DM 1000.jpg

From 4 years ago. No one else liked the gigantic brain idea :cry:.​

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom