Shannoninthemagic

Yeah that’s what I was thinking
Maybe the pannning for gems turn into one of these
1616552967556.png

Or one of the mixed stuff a bag ones

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Rollercoaster cause rollercoasters are cool!
Awesome! You cover the ride, I'll cover the changes!

We should try to have outlines up early tomorrow so Modern have everything they need to get fully started!

Ooo what if the robot was smrt2, as a tribute to the smrt1
I like it! As long as we keep it simple and not toooooo fan servicey I think that could be a fun Easter Egg!

D Hulk

GOOD MORNING SUNSHINES!!!! ☀️ 💜

Good morning. Everyone get out from under your rocks and face Reality.

I wanna do work today on the 80s presentation. While overall we’re talking website again (BTW, who’s actually making that?), for the 80s stuff I’m inclined to create a vintage Disney in-house magazine...which works better with a flip book or slides. What’s the best approach? Make a few sample magazine pages to include on the site as images, and have all the accompanying text be basically a republication of the magazine’s contents.

And @Tegan pilots a chicken, we should create an intro. Both for the general pavilion exterior, and for the project as a whole. How shall you and I divide that?

Tegan pilots a chicken

Sharpie Queen 💜
Premium Member
Good morning. Everyone get out from under your rocks and face Reality.

I wanna do work today on the 80s presentation. While overall we’re talking website again (BTW, who’s actually making that?), for the 80s stuff I’m inclined to create a vintage Disney in-house magazine...which works better with a flip book or slides. What’s the best approach? Make a few sample magazine pages to include on the site as images, and have all the accompanying text be basically a republication of the magazine’s contents.

And @Tegan pilots a chicken, we should create an intro. Both for the general pavilion exterior, and for the project as a whole. How shall you and I divide that?
That’s a fun idea!! If the magazine on the website proved to be too difficult the alternative would be to do the magazine approach for the entire project but have it totally change styles as the eras change?? But idk if that’s a good idea or not.
I like, literally can’t make or edit a site because I don’t have access to a laptop or computer right now. But I can write whatever is needed for sure!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom