Team Heroes - Stanza V: Patch 'Em Up

TwilightZone

I got inspired. Here's my proposed postscript for the frame story. It would go after the conclusion of the story.

Please give me some feedback!
Good job! You misspelled tail one sentence. Unless that's intentional. IDK. : P

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
Sorry about that. We just wanted to start. If you want we can copy paste in the final one.
No worries! Easy enough to merge separate Slides into a single presentation. I can even take up a lot of handling that tomorrow.

What you have is looking great! A bit on the long side. We were aiming for 4-6 slides. But I think your passion and excitement for this project and the fun you're clearly having can excuse it being a bit longer. Besides, a lot of that is pictures with less writing.

I'm currently working on the Silver Dollar City Presentation. Thought the plan was already to do separate ones. But I must've misunderstood. So, I'll hold off on that for now and come back later.

spacemt354

Chili's
No worries! Easy enough to merge separate Slides into a single presentation. I can even take up a lot of handling that tomorrow.

What you have is looking great! A bit on the long side. We were aiming for 4-6 slides. But I think your passion and excitement for this project and the fun you're clearly having can excuse it being a bit longer. Besides, a lot of that is pictures with less writing.

I'm currently working on the Silver Dollar City Presentation. Thought the plan was already to do separate ones. But I must've misunderstood. So, I'll hold off on that for now and come back later.
We can just do separate ones it's not a big deal - one's almost done so just truck along

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes
WIP. Need to do the actual writing. And needs the hotel by DisneyMan, but I have it laid out with pictures and all. So, now it should be super easy.

TwilightZone

James G.

ALright I guess we are doing individual ones then.

Wish you would have updated us on that before you started to make it because then we could have decided as a team what direction to go
I'll take the blame on that. It's the kind of decision that should have been made well before this, but I just don't have the knowledge of what is available to chose from. Sometimes I feel like an 8th grade science class who's been put in charge of the International Space Station for a week! Thanks to everyone who's stepped up and is stepping up to fill the void. Tonight should be fun! I can't wait to see all the amazements we've been creating finally come together.

spacemt354

Chili's
Nothing to do with the project but thought this was cool. Learning neuroembryology and long story short your neurons evolve and form via migration that pushes new neurons superficially to the older ones.

It's knows as an 'Inside Out' layering scheme. Gee...wonder where this name came from now? 😲

rich_insideout_header_mobile_ce11b9a6.jpeg

Pi on my Cake

In the Parks
Yes

James G.

Team Villains has posted. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

I just read through it...very, uh, nice. It also seems that several Villains had visited Americana 1900 and taken copious notes. I guess imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I'm flattered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom