Team Durango Brainstorming Thread - Project Three: Animation Domination

Disneylover152

For the attraction name, I think we should draw inspiration from the names of other Yogi Bear shows, movies, & episodes.

Some of these include
- Hey There, It's Yogi Bear
- Yogi's Space Race
- Yogi's First Christmas
- Yogi's Treasure Hunt
- Yogi Bear and the Magical Flight of the Spruce Goose,
- A Day in the Life of Ranger Smith
and so on.

I'm proposing we name the ride "Yogi Bear and the Great Escape". Many rides small dark rides have names that are simple and to the point, and I feel like this name accomplishes that, while also in the style of a Yogi Bear series/movie.

Also I am planning on sitting down right now and making a better attraction layout map, as well as adding on to my plot description.

PerGron

I’ll have some stuff up tonight. It won’t be a ton because, like I said, hectic week, but I’ll have a sign and some other things to include.

Next week will be a little hectic for me too since it’s opening week, but after that (should the judges keep me around) I’ll be back to normal activity

CookieMouse

The Queue:
The Queue will be themed to jellystone Park, and the entrance to the ride will be the entrance gate to jellystone park.
View attachment 476078
The queue will wind around a forested area, and they soon reach a small waterfall, though this will look much more cartoony than the reference image.
View attachment 476079
guests then pass by the waterfall, and into a play area, reusing the previous curious George play place, themed to a forested area. There is a slide, themed to look like a fallen tree, and also a ball shooting arena themed to a treehouse. There are also some jumping fountains themed to geysers.
View attachment 476080
after that, you wind back through the forest, and then go into a cave. After some switch backs, you finally arrive at the loading station, themed to a cavern. There are also some musical stalactites, with rainbow colored lighting. By musical I mean they drip water.
Here it is

orlando678-

Attachments

• old-faithful-inn-02.jpg
    old-faithful-inn-02.jpg
    492.5 KB · Views: 50

Disneylover152

Ok so here's an update- tonight is my hs "graduation" (they are filming us walking across the stage and they are going to edit all together and post it on Tuesday, my actual graduation date). I have updated stuff, but I'm on my phone rn. I will be able to send them around 10ish when I'm back home.

Disneylover152

Ok, I am back! Give me a few minutes to wrap up the layout and then edit the ride description as I made a few scene changes!

But question, is the name of the attraction "Yogi's Jellystone Adventure"? I'm good with whatever we choose I just want to clarify

goofyyukyuk

I think Yogi's Jellystone Adventure is a good name that fits the theme and the simplicity we were wanting, so I'm good with it if everybody else is.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom