Team Brava/Castle - Stanza V: The Infinity Suite

Which Parks Would You Like To Work With?

• Six Flags Magic Mountain

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Six Flags Great America

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Six Flags Over Texas

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Cedar Point

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Kings Dominion

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Carowinds

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Dorney Park

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D Hulk

Over here in the Magic Mountain thread are a few useful drafts. There's an intro to the park and our project. There's also a quick description of one new land and its new ride rethemes - everything in there apart from the signature E-ticket.

Just examples of material we might all want for our presentations, and for how little write-up the secondary additions really need.

D Hulk

Day 6 Recap

3 Days Remain

What's there to say? Every subgroup is self-driven and brainstorming and creating and being excellent. So all I'll say is good job. And keep an eye on how much you can realistically accomplish. If your group needs more help, please speak up. Ask questions. If there's any hardship or confusion, let's get that handled. :p

Well, it's Thursday night...Time to go get drunk. :joyfull::hungover:

D Hulk

Day 7 Recap

2 Days Remain

The weekend nears, meaning plenty of time to complete projects in between 4th and 5th viewings of Infinity War.

It’s a good time to start finalizing our projects. @TheOriginalTiki had a really smart post about leaving ourselves enough time to do presentation work. He aims to get his written work done on Saturday, so things don’t look rushed on Sunday night. Seems a good target.

spacemt354

Chili's
Original Poster
Final Day!

Lots of content is coming in and gettung completed! We’ve really come together despite a challenge which was very unfamiliar for many players.

I’ll be spending my time uploading everyone’s completed content to the slideshows. Making that presentation sing.

Great job everyone!
You mean to tell me that a group of remarkable people had to join forces and come together in unfamiliar territory to take on a looming threat?

That sounds so familiar! :p

D Hulk

Brava/Castle Status Update - How're those presentations coming along?

Discovery Kingdom - DONE!

Magic Mountain - DONE!

Carowinds - TO DO Write-up for Race of the Carolinas.
Map (which I might do).
Improved layout for certain slideshow pages.

Kings Dominion - TO DO More write-up on the Revolution coaster.

We're nearing the end, folks! :joyfull::D

D Hulk

CONCLUSION

The project is posted!

Great work everyone. This was a tough round - a lot of material was needed (at least that's how we approached the challenge), a lot of the parks were unfamiliar to most, and many players had distractions. Through all that we pulled through. You should all be proud of yourselves! Awesome stuff! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom