Team Brava/Castle - Stanza V: The Infinity Suite

Which Parks Would You Like To Work With?

• Six Flags Magic Mountain

Votes: 11 91.7%
  • Six Flags Great America

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Six Flags Over Texas

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Cedar Point

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Kings Dominion

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • Carowinds

Votes: 9 75.0%
  • Dorney Park

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D Hulk

@D Hindley maybe I can work with Voxel in Kings Dominion instead of working on Carowinds, as I’m very interested in both projects, but it seems there are more people interested in Carowinds, so I can work on that one instead! :p
There's been a resurgence of interest in Kings Dominion this morning, because people love @Voxel. Presently we have fairly even interest across the 4 parks actually.

Still I'll tag you into the unique threads for both KD and CW. Putting those together now.

D Hulk

Loving the Donkey Kong style coaster for Roadrunner. It makes perfect thematic sense. Only problem is I want to connect it all to the actual Looney Tunes area and there's only space if we combine the walruses and ski stadium for either a dark ride or coaster, not both. I think our best bet is to do the Roadrunner Express as a highly themed family coaster for the Seaport expansion, and then do a more thrill orientated coaster to replace the Vekoma SLC. Perhaps the more thrill based coaster could tie in with dinosaurs? We could basically have a dinosaur mini land with the SLC footprint, the 3D cinema (which debuted with Dinosphere which we could easily update) and then ending with the dinosaur overlay of White Water Safari. That lines up with the geography of the park as it is. Hmm...what if we did an RMC T-Rex and called it...get this...T-Rex! :eek::hilarious::hilarious: I wouldn't worry too much about ripping off Great America because the parks are already in a huge competition with each other so Great America getting a Raptor and then Discovery Kingdom 1-upping them with a T-Rex is actually perfectly in line with the current rivalry narrative between the two parks.
I like T-Rex, as a name and a ride type. No idea why CGA went with a Raptor, honestly. That would be a good thrill project to balance out whatever Looney Tunes idea gets made.

As for the choice between a Looney Tunes dark ride or a Roadrunner family coaster, perhaps it's best to see what your Discovery Kingdom teammates would rather do. Either would be a good family addition.

Likely you'll wind up doing T-Rex and the surrounding dinosaur area. Sounds like you've got a good handle on where to go with it. My lone suggestion is for the coaster's climax, perhaps train cars can race between the jaws of a gigantic AA T-Rex!

DinoInstitute

Good morning. There's been a good response of interest to the various projects so far. Still waiting to hear from @IDInstitute, @mickeyfan5534, @pixie_princess, @Poe Dameron, and @RMichael21. Which of these various projects are you most interested in helping with?

So far Kings Dominion has seen the least response, so I'd encourage anyone to consider it. :p
I think I can find my way through any of them lol, any group in particular looking for more help?

D Hulk

Day 4 Recap

Smaller subgroups have been created for each park, each with a dedicated brainstorming workshop thread. Brainstorming is ongoing! See links below. And while every player has an "assigned" park, input and ideas are welcome everywhere!

Magic Mountain: D Hindley; kmbmw777; Poe Dameron, IDInstitute

Discovery Kingdom: TheOriginalTiki; Brer Oswald: Disney Dad 3000; Pionmycake

Kings Dominion: Voxel; mickeyfan5534; RMichael21; pixie_princess

Carowinds: Magic Feather; AceAstro; DisneyFan18; DisneyManOne

TheOriginalTiki

Day 4 Recap

Smaller subgroups have been created for each park, each with a dedicated brainstorming workshop thread. Brainstorming is ongoing! See links below. And while every player has an "assigned" park, input and ideas are welcome everywhere!

Magic Mountain: D Hindley; kmbmw777; Poe Dameron, IDInstitute

Discovery Kingdom: TheOriginalTiki; Brer Oswald: Disney Dad 3000; Pionmycake

Kings Dominion: Voxel; mickeyfan5534; RMichael21; pixie_princess

Carowinds: Magic Feather; AceAstro; DisneyFan18; DisneyManOne

I'll also be contributing in the Magic Mountain thread but probably won't venture into the two Cedar Fair threads :)

D Hulk

Day 5 Recap

4 Days Remain

Subgroup brainstorming continues. Everyone’s hopefully feeling able to contribute in these smaller groups.

It might be a good time to discuss final slideshow presentation, so there’s a consistent approach across all 4 parks.

Each presentation should include:

- An intro for the park including an overview of the changes you’re making

- A budget breakdown

- Phases for how your improvements will premier

- Of course, major sections for your 2 big attractions (with coaster stats when applicable)

- Briefer descriptions of any extra additions being made

There are many, many exciting ideas being discussed right now! I’m really excited to see how they all turn out!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom