Tea cup ride beating...arrest

beachclubbasics

I have no idea where Redington Shores, Florida is but apparently you have never been to north Florida before. I live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and see tons more confederate flags, jacked up pick-up trucks, trailer trash, etc in the northern part of Florida than I have ever seen at home.
I live in Southern NJ and can say the same.I've seen more confederate flags here than in anywhere in the deep south.

beachclubbasics

Come come now, I was only making a joke. :ROFLOL:

I sure Alabama folks make fun of Mississippi folks all the time, because they can.

I feel sorry for those Mississippi folks because they no one to make fun of.

Again, only making a joke.

And EVERYONE makes fun of NJ..with good cause too...lol. (I'm a life-long Jerseyan)

ele

Account Suspended
Local News

Anniston woman charged with beating woman in line for attraction at Disney World

From staff, wire reports
07-19-2007

ORLANDO — An Anniston woman has been charged with beating and kicking a woman she said cut in line at a Walt Disney World attraction, authorities said.
Victoria Walker, 51, of Anniston, was released from Orange County jail after posting a $4,000 bond Tuesday, nearly two months after the altercation while in line for the Mad Tea Party.
According to information from the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office, Walker was arrested at her job at Anniston Army Depot on July 2 and charged as a fugitive from justice, based on a warrant from Florida.
Walker was with her 11-year-old daughter when she yelled obscenities at Aimee Krause, 35, of Clemont, Fla., and shoved two children with Krause, according to an Orange County sheriff’s report. Walker grabbed Krause from behind and began beating her until witnesses pulled the women apart, the document said.
Disney security responded and called sheriff officials who made a report and allowed the woman to leave.
But Krause told the Orlando Sentinel that her doctors diagnosed her with a concussion, a herniated disc in her cervical spine and post-traumatic seizures.
This prompted an arrest warrant to be issued for Walker on June 11. She was taken into custody in Alabama and extradited to Florida on Sunday. Walker has been charged with felony battery.
“Everybody was going to get on the ride,” sheriff’s spokesman Jim Solomons said. “You shake your head and wonder how this could happen.”
Krause told the newspaper that she has not worked or driven since the attack and needs weekly visits with a neurologist.
“My life has been ruined,” Krause said. “I am not a vindictive person, but I want her to get the maximum. I want her to set a precedent, that you can’t get away with that sort of behavior.”
Krause said she and others asked at least twice for the ride’s operator to call security and have Walker removed.
Walt Disney World spokeswoman Andrea Finger said employees followed the proper procedures and security responded to the scene right after the attack.
“Cast members are trained to contact security when they identify a disturbance. In this incident, the cast member did just that,” Finger said.
During the investigation, Walker told deputies that Krause elbowed her while in line and that her actions were a result of Krause’s behavior.

This was from the Anniston Star News paper. My Mom called and told me that she had read about this in the paper. I wondered where she was from so this answered my question.

BullCrap herniated disk from a few shots I have several spinal injuries and a shot aint gonna do it. also post traumatic syndrome give me a freekin break there is no legite way to prove this syndrome and is the most highly "faked" syndrome out there I aint saying post traumatic syndrome is always faked but in this case she's looking for pitty. why wasnt the lady taken to the ER with all those injuries there were no marks on her.

a concusion maybe if she was hit just right or maybe if the woman was a proffesional boxer or something but these symptoms and syndromes seem preety fabricated. I read nothing ever that the lady lost conceicness or that she lost the feeling in her hands or arms how come these injuries werent discussed till after everyones vacayion was done?

Thessair

BullCrap herniated disk from a few shots I have several spinal injuries and a shot aint gonna do it. also post traumatic syndrome give me a freekin break there is no legite way to prove this syndrome and is the most highly "faked" syndrome out there I aint saying post traumatic syndrome is always faked but in this case she's looking for pitty. why wasnt the lady taken to the ER with all those injuries there were no marks on her.

a concusion maybe if she was hit just right or maybe if the woman was a proffesional boxer or something but these symptoms and syndromes seem preety fabricated. I read nothing ever that the lady lost conceicness or that she lost the feeling in her hands or arms how come these injuries werent discussed till after everyones vacayion was done?

Despite the spelling issues, I think I've managed to discern that you're basically saying this lady is faking her injuries. I tend to disagree. For one thing, she's not reported as having PTSD, she's reported as having Post Traumatic Seizures. It's usally not worth the effort to fake seizures and it's actually pretty easy to prove she's having them. Since she received a concussion, it's likely that she probably had her brain rattled enough to trigger this.

As for the herniated disc, it's probably a good thing you aren't a doctor. I received a single blow to the back a few years ago causing a number of unpleasant problems. One blow, nasty damage. I really don't think it would take much of an enraged person's strength, as the alleged assailant seems to be, to cause damage back there.

You are certainly entitled to your opinions, as are we all. I, however, tend to think this is mostly on the up and up.

CBOMB

It's a holding area for the next group of people to go on the attraction. Kind of like right before you go into the Library of Tower of Terror. Or the stretch rooms at Haunted Mansion. Although they do have somewhat of a line after each but you get the idea.
Thanks, that clears that up.
Maybe they should just have dragged her over to the stockades where happy patrons could pelt her with the remains of their turkey legs! Justice is best served swift. :lol:
I can't think of a more horrendous form of punishment. I like it!:D

cb3k

I was initially happy to hear that this crazy woman was apprehended for her assault crimes to another patron, however...After reading that she has an 11 year old daughter, it is kind of sad to think that a kid may end up without their mom. I hope that her punishment (whatever it is) is a fair one, and I hope that all parts of the story reveal themselves, so that a just ruling can be made.

chrisdadrocks

well,

Even though the lady has a 11 year old daughter she should still get punished by the law whatever that may be. First she should have thought about beating someone over so stupid as this espacially in front of her kids. Secondly that daughter of hers needs to know there are actions that come from doing something that is not only morally wrong but unlawful. The mother is at fault and she gets what she deserves. I am sick of stupid people and I deal with them in my job every day. RELAX PEOPLE life is so short you never know what is going to happen, and think to yourself is this the last action that you want to be remembered by?

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
HEY! YALL QUIT MAKING FUN OF MY AUNT VICKI! you havent heard her side of the story! :fork:

We dont have to hear her side of the story. The only version was already posted on the internet, so its the true version.....Oh, by the way, was she involved in that whole dog fighting thing with Mr. Vick?

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
We dont have to hear her side of the story. The only version was already posted on the internet, so its the true version.....Oh, by the way, was she involved in that whole dog fighting thing with Mr. Vick?
:lol: dang... i should have read more about the story.

aunt vicki is a redneck, not a ghetto thug

(note: i dont know aunt vicki really, i was just playing the "we are all related card" in alabama stereotype)

Baums101

Guess what...they arrested the woman they said beat up the woman on the tea cup ride...

Woman Accused Of Choking and Beating Disney Rider Over Place In Line
Jul 18, 2007

Local 6 - ORLANDO, Fla. -- A 52-year-old Alabama woman was arrested on suspicion she beat and choked a woman who was allowed ahead of her while waiting to board a tea cup ride at Walt Disney World, according to authorities.

Witnesses said Victoria Walker became enraged after the victim and her children were allowed ahead of her in May.

Walker was questioned after the incident and allowed to return to her Alabama home.

However, when a judge noticed how severe the victim's injuries were, he signed an arrest warrant for Walker.

It took deputies nearly two months to catch up with the woman but she was picked up on a warrant in Alabama and transported back to Orange County.

She bonded out of jail Tuesday.
Thank god. Its people like them that anger me.

wdwmomof3

Can you really see someone that is 51 or 52 waiting in line for a teacup ride with her 11 year old daughter and getting into a fight like this? She was really setting a good example for her daughter. :rolleyes:

dizzbuff

jumping ahead...

Out of curiousity....does anyone know why the mom with kids were allowed to ''jump'' ahead?? Was a possible situation where the mom with kids just came back from the restroom and was joining back with her ''group''???:shrug: Or that she was just getting back into her place in line??:veryconfu It is just too bad that a woman would do that all over a ride....better ways to handle a situation than that...

MickeyJman06

Guess what...they arrested the woman they said beat up the woman on the tea cup ride...

Woman Accused Of Choking and Beating Disney Rider Over Place In Line
Jul 18, 2007

Local 6 - ORLANDO, Fla. -- A 52-year-old Alabama woman was arrested on suspicion she beat and choked a woman who was allowed ahead of her while waiting to board a tea cup ride at Walt Disney World, according to authorities.

Witnesses said Victoria Walker became enraged after the victim and her children were allowed ahead of her in May.

Walker was questioned after the incident and allowed to return to her Alabama home.

However, when a judge noticed how severe the victim's injuries were, he signed an arrest warrant for Walker.

It took deputies nearly two months to catch up with the woman but she was picked up on a warrant in Alabama and transported back to Orange County.

She bonded out of jail Tuesday.
52 years old, gee all the teenagers are getting crazy an drunk in the parks

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
No need to say more because you shouldn't have said that at all.

goodpost7td.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom