Tea cup ride beating...arrest

It actually makes me kind of sad that this kind of behavior seems to be reoccurring more and more in the happiest place on earth.
I know that it may be unrealistic, but i really would like to take my children to a place where reality is slightly suspended and everyone around is on their best behavior. my husband and i are pretty crass people, we are very sarcastic, and as both have worked in factories most of our adult lives have dirty mouths (insert Orbits joke here). However, when we visit our home away from home, most everything about us changes. The desire to wear Mouse ears, any Disney related clothing, and the notion that this is not a place to behave like a Neanderthal.
I don't think we should even sit around and almost placate this deranged woman's behavior with comments like 'Geez it's only the tea cups.' How about you just don't act like that for any reason? I think it's a sad commentary on how life has become.

I'm off my soap box now....what a dumb dumb.
Who gets the A+ for parenting?

Dwarful

Well, hopefully BOTH of these women have learned a lesson. The 'victim', if her injuries are as severe as she claims, will NOT be cutting anyone on the teacups or many other rides ever again. The 'attacker' will have ample time to think about the results of her actions. hot weather, short tempers and the teacups just don't seem to mix!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom