Tea cup ride beating...arrest

Slipknot

I don't know about you, but were the tea cups worth going to PMITA prison? It's like if we were to give the smackdown to line jumpers at Stitch's Great Escape. Is the ride worth so much that you had to beat someone up?

Most guests want to do EVERYTHING and ANYTHING there is to do at WDW and believe they will be able to do it in the span of a weekend (I've been a CM for almost 2 years and still haven't done EVERYTHING there is to do here). The moment these guests have to wait a little longer than they want to or someone does something to slow them down, they believe they will never get anything else done while they are there.

:brick: It is a sad fact, but it is true. :hammer:

gleddo

She was from Alabama...................
Need we say more?:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:
I have no idea where Redington Shores, Florida is but apparently you have never been to north Florida before. I live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and see tons more confederate flags, jacked up pick-up trucks, trailer trash, etc in the northern part of Florida than I have ever seen at home.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I have no idea where Redington Shores, Florida is but apparently you have never been to north Florida before. I live in Tuscaloosa, Alabama and see tons more confederate flags, jacked up pick-up trucks, trailer trash, etc in the northern part of Florida than I have ever seen at home.

Class, and lack of it, knows no boundries.

Buzzforprez

Or anywhere actually.

I think if we reinstituted public floggings, this type of nonsense would greatly diminish...

Maybe they should just have dragged her over to the stockades where happy patrons could pelt her with the remains of their turkey legs! Justice is best served swift. :lol:

Chernobog

yet again...

And the winner of The Most Obvious Joke Award goes to....

Seriously...how many times do we have to stereotype Alabamians (like myself and many others who post here) for their supposed close-mindedness? A lot has changed in Alabama in the last 30 years. Is there still progress that must be made? Most certainly! However, we are not the bigoted, backwards, nose-picking morons you make us out to be. We're not there yet, but someday we hope to be as well respected as those paragons of virtue and tolerance who live in Redington Shores, Florida. :wave:

What is it about the tea cups ride that gets people so crazed? My sister was knocked down by a woman running to a cup when she was 10, and the woman clearly saw she'd knocked my sister down, but kept on her way without so much as an apology. She just scraped her knees, but you'd expect a grown woman to have a little compassion for a child she bowls over on the way to a theme park ride.

You can just see all the convicts in prison sitting around 'bragging' about their heinous crimes.

"Well I beat a girls ______ because I wanted to ride the teacups real fast" :eek:

wdwmomof3

I knew someone was going to say this.:ROFLOL: I live in Alabama and we do have a few strange folks around here. You should go to Wal-Mart after dark. :)

Alabama really is not what everyone says it is. It's a great place to live!!

Krozar

Or anywhere actually.

I think if we reinstituted public floggings, this type of nonsense would greatly diminish...

The dunking well in POTC would be a nice start :D

"Wow, that AA is so lifelike!"

palmage

Come come now, I was only making a joke. :ROFLOL:

I sure Alabama folks make fun of Mississippi folks all the time, because they can.

I feel sorry for those Mississippi folks because they no one to make fun of.

Again, only making a joke.

wdwmomof3

She was from Anniston, Alabama

Local News

Anniston woman charged with beating woman in line for attraction at Disney World

From staff, wire reports
07-19-2007

ORLANDO — An Anniston woman has been charged with beating and kicking a woman she said cut in line at a Walt Disney World attraction, authorities said.
Victoria Walker, 51, of Anniston, was released from Orange County jail after posting a $4,000 bond Tuesday, nearly two months after the altercation while in line for the Mad Tea Party.
According to information from the Calhoun County Sheriff’s Office, Walker was arrested at her job at Anniston Army Depot on July 2 and charged as a fugitive from justice, based on a warrant from Florida.
Walker was with her 11-year-old daughter when she yelled obscenities at Aimee Krause, 35, of Clemont, Fla., and shoved two children with Krause, according to an Orange County sheriff’s report. Walker grabbed Krause from behind and began beating her until witnesses pulled the women apart, the document said.
Disney security responded and called sheriff officials who made a report and allowed the woman to leave.
But Krause told the Orlando Sentinel that her doctors diagnosed her with a concussion, a herniated disc in her cervical spine and post-traumatic seizures.
This prompted an arrest warrant to be issued for Walker on June 11. She was taken into custody in Alabama and extradited to Florida on Sunday. Walker has been charged with felony battery.
“Everybody was going to get on the ride,” sheriff’s spokesman Jim Solomons said. “You shake your head and wonder how this could happen.”
Krause told the newspaper that she has not worked or driven since the attack and needs weekly visits with a neurologist.
“My life has been ruined,” Krause said. “I am not a vindictive person, but I want her to get the maximum. I want her to set a precedent, that you can’t get away with that sort of behavior.”
Krause said she and others asked at least twice for the ride’s operator to call security and have Walker removed.
Walt Disney World spokeswoman Andrea Finger said employees followed the proper procedures and security responded to the scene right after the attack.
“Cast members are trained to contact security when they identify a disturbance. In this incident, the cast member did just that,” Finger said.
During the investigation, Walker told deputies that Krause elbowed her while in line and that her actions were a result of Krause’s behavior.

This was from the Anniston Star News paper. My Mom called and told me that she had read about this in the paper. I wondered where she was from so this answered my question.

WDWcouple

Its the teacups for flips sake........ I can think of a lot better rides to try to choke someone out if they cut in front.... but the teacups... Whats next?? Beatings if someone tries to cut on El Rio Del Tiempo....

You know.. I never acted up in Disney as a kid because my parents told me that the secret Disney cops are the ones in the trench coats, and if you get out of order you can get punched in the stomach by one of em.... There definitly should have been some gut punching that day...

BRING BACK THE STOMACH PUNCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come to think of it.... She had her ribs bruised, neck bruised, was being kicked..... Everyone standing around deserved to get gut checked too.... including the CMs

By the way.... This wasnt a Tigger CM.... It was Disney secret police looking for the opportune time to straighen this kid out
tiggerpunch.jpg

I give you guys Comic GOLD..... and we're still on Alabama

joyDisney

This situation will make me re-think jumping in front of anyone in WDW. I just might go home with a beat down!!!

I hope its still okay to 'hold' spaces in line or will I get beat up for that too? :ROFLOL:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom