Tea cup ride beating...arrest

Kriszee1

Original Poster
Guess what...they arrested the woman they said beat up the woman on the tea cup ride...

Woman Accused Of Choking and Beating Disney Rider Over Place In Line
Jul 18, 2007

http://www.wdwinfo.com/news/print1669.htmLocal 6 - ORLANDO, Fla. -- A 52-year-old Alabama woman was arrested on suspicion she beat and choked a woman who was allowed ahead of her while waiting to board a tea cup ride at Walt Disney World, according to authorities.

Witnesses said Victoria Walker became enraged after the victim and her children were allowed ahead of her in May.

Walker was questioned after the incident and allowed to return to her Alabama home.

However, when a judge noticed how severe the victim's injuries were, he signed an arrest warrant for Walker.

It took deputies nearly two months to catch up with the woman but she was picked up on a warrant in Alabama and transported back to Orange County.

She bonded out of jail Tuesday.

cb3k

Regardless of the severity of the victim's injuries, I am glad that the person responsible was apprehended. Although the pictures of the woman's injuries looked very minor online, they must have been worse than I thought due to the judge's reaction to the crime. This kind of nonsense flat out should NOT be happening at a family destination.

WDWFigment

Regardless of the severity of the victim's injuries, I am glad that the person responsible was apprehended. Although the pictures of the woman's injuries looked very minor online, they must have been worse than I thought due to the judge's reaction to the crime. This kind of nonsense flat out should NOT be happening at a family destination.

Yeah, I remember seeing those photos and thinking, "she's complaining about that?!" I guess it just goes to show you can't judge a situation without knowing everything about it. Must've been far worse than a lot of us thought.

The idea for public floggings is a great one, too. Or maybe stonings would work, too!

wdwmomof3

I just don't understand why people act like they do. When we were there last, we got "cutoff" a few times by some teenagers but I would never act like that. :rolleyes:

CBOMB

Not that it really matters, but the article said the victim was allowed ahead of the attacker. Has anyone else heard of this policy other than with fast pass, and some V.I.P. guest?
Sign me up for the flogging petition also.

mhead

She was from Alabama...................
Need we say more?:ROFLOL: :ROFLOL:

yeah - because only Alabama has people that do stupid things.

As I started reading this thread I thought "please don't let anyone take the low road and make a derogatory comment about the woman being from Alabama." But lo behold, thanks to you there it is.

In the future please think that you might be offending someone with such comments - even if they are meant in jest.

sweetale

Not that it really matters, but the article said the victim was allowed ahead of the attacker. Has anyone else heard of this policy other than with fast pass, and some V.I.P. guest?
Sign me up for the flogging petition also.

I can think of several possible reasons that they might have let the family ahead: guest with disability, ride had shut down earlier and they were allowed to return at a later time, perhaps a special "magical moments" prize?! Either way it seems a little ridiculous to think that this 50plus woman now has to go through court proceedings (in another state, mind you) just because she was going to have to wait in line another 2 minutes:rolleyes: . I hope she regrets that decision!!:p

~Amy Lynn

BarryH

I don't know about you, but were the tea cups worth going to PMITA prison? It's like if we were to give the smackdown to line jumpers at Stitch's Great Escape. Is the ride worth so much that you had to beat someone up?

Kriszee1

Original Poster
I don't know about you, but were the tea cups worth going to PMITA prison? It's like if we were to give the smackdown to line jumpers at Stitch's Great Escape. Is the ride worth so much that you had to beat someone up?

Not tea cups, but maybe Hall of Presidents...:lookaroun

WDWcouple

Its the teacups for flips sake........ I can think of a lot better rides to try to choke someone out if they cut in front.... but the teacups... Whats next?? Beatings if someone tries to cut on El Rio Del Tiempo....

You know.. I never acted up in Disney as a kid because my parents told me that the secret Disney cops are the ones in the trench coats, and if you get out of order you can get punched in the stomach by one of em.... There definitly should have been some gut punching that day...

BRING BACK THE STOMACH PUNCHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come to think of it.... She had her ribs bruised, neck bruised, was being kicked..... Everyone standing around deserved to get gut checked too.... including the CMs

By the way.... This wasnt a Tigger CM.... It was Disney secret police looking for the opportune time to straighen this kid out
tiggerpunch.jpg

Slipknot

It's a holding area for the next group of people to go on the attraction. Kind of like right before you go into the Library of Tower of Terror. Or the stretch rooms at Haunted Mansion. Although they do have somewhat of a line after each but you get the idea.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom