Tea Cup refurb will sadden my little one...

DaddyDisneyMan

Original Poster
I just needed to express my disappointment in finding out that the Tea Party will be close April 10 to May; exactly the time we will be there. I understand that things need to be fixed and such; it just stinks that I have to break the news to my little guy. That's ALL he's talked about. Oh well, I'm sure we will find a few other things to do, you think? lol

DaddyDisneyMan

Original Poster
We just broke the news to my DS and I think I was more disappointed than he was lol. He kind of shrugged his shoulders and said, "Daddy is the Speedway still open?" I said yes, and he smiled.

rsoxguy

We just broke the news to my DS and I think I was more disappointed than he was lol. He kind of shrugged his shoulders and said, "Daddy is the Speedway still open?" I said yes, and he smiled.

Having raised a daughter into young adulthood, I can safely say that the years have taught me that kids are often tougher than their parents. Best wishes on your upcoming trip.

Hot Lava

When does Disney announce when attractions will be down? I know they often do a lot of work in the fall. When would it be announced which attractions will be down in Sep/Oct at WDW?

AndyS2992

I just needed to express my disappointment in finding out that the Tea Party will be close April 10 to May; exactly the time we will be there. I understand that things need to be fixed and such; it just stinks that I have to break the news to my little guy. That's ALL he's talked about. Oh well, I'm sure we will find a few other things to do, you think? lol

That s life unfortunately :/

Take him to Islands of Adventure and ride Storm Force Acceleration :D much more exciting than ordinary tea cups lol

lunchbox1175

Don't forget to do Agent P's advenures in EPCOT!

Ok, may not be the right place, but i had to share this hilarious story that your post got me thinking about. We were waiting for a friend in front of the big store in Japan, behind the trees and such, and this little girl was doing the Agent P's adventure, she had all kinds of sass, standing with her hand on her hip, listening to her little phone and telling her parents to "shush" while they sat down for a brief moment to get off their feet. She then listened to the message, looked at her parents and said "lets go, we have to go to the very front of Japan" and rushed off, her parents slowly got up started walking after her and her dad looked at all of us and in a frustrated and extremely fatigued voice said "this sucks" and kept walking...we were rolling laughing, we were all tired and completely felt his pain because he was just struggling to keep up with his daughter. It was truly one of those moments where you realize some of the things that parents do for their kids.

JillC LI

This would upset my DD as well, but thankfully there are so many other wonderful things to do. Space Mtn was down for our October 2009 trip, and DS was very disappointed at the time, but if you asked him today about that trip, I am certain he would tell you it was amazing and how much he loved MNSSHP, and he'd have no recollection whatsoever of SM being closed for construction.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom