Tattoos?

WDW-Imagineer

Why don't you stop it with the alcohol references right now. Your pathetic attempt to portray Fievel as an alcoholic is not working at all.

Also, why don't you accept the fact that some people like to get tattoos?? If you don't agree with getting tattoos, then don't get them. You are entitled to you opinion, but you are certainly not entitled to ridicule and basically discriminate others.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
Idiot....

How many times do I need to drill this into your thick skull? A tattoo is a part of you for life, therefore it should be something that defines you. It's not something that you go out without a lot of thinking.....

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
I've gotten my previous 2 done by a buddy. I was drunk while getting them, but completely sober when deciding what I wanted and where. (Im skinny...a few beers makes the time and feeling go by quicker, again this was planned, sober, in case you missed it).

My next tattoo, is planned (sober), drawn completely by me (sober then too) and will be done sober, since there's alot of detail and I want a professional friend of mine to do it, and they don't allow you to be drunk at the shop (blood thinning and all).

If you want to pay, I'll be happy to go and get it done tomorrow.

Both of my tattoos are a part of me. They may not mean anything to anyone else, but they mean something to me. I also drew the tribal piece that rests on my right arm, and will be with me happily, until I die. The cobra represents me, but only in my own ways, and thinking.

James123

Account Suspended
So you decided to get married without a lot of thinking?

You're going to have to explain this one to me. A musical instrument takes more thought and is more important to you than your wife to be? Perhaps I misunderstood?

WDW-Imagineer

Re: So you decided to get married without a lot of thinking?

Originally posted by James
You're going to have to explain this one to me. A musical instrument takes more thought and is more important to you than your wife to be? Perhaps I misunderstood?

Actually, I know this is not directed to me, but I feel in my life, music is the most important thing. Because you are a moron I will not begin to elaborate why. To answer your question as if it was directed to me, yes music is more important than anything else and I can say that because people have a different connection/relationship with music than they do with other human beings.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
Exactly...since you obviously haven't realized the effects music can have on a person, we'll have to explain it. While it can never take the place of the love of my life, music will always be at the root of my soul. A day doesn't pass that I'm not hummin a tune I once played, or dreaming somethingup in my head.

I know this seems simplistic, but isn't it ironic that you can't comprehend it?

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
Plus...I plan on getting some kind of tattoo with the date of my marriage.....

stupid donkey raping ________ eater.

James123

Account Suspended
Fievel

I didn't understand that last hate thought. You need to put s p a c e s between your swear words because the new "make it all nice" controls delete things that are detected as nasty. Don't misunderstand me. I'm not saying you said anything wrong, the software seems to have made that judgement. Oh yeah, I forgot to add that I play the piano, guitar, harp, trumpet and drums. Some even pay to hear my music...stupid fools.

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended
James, no need to PM me if you have nothing intelligent to say, and obviously you don't. If you want to pathetically attempt to put me down, please do it in public.

Sorry I'm "beyond hope at this point in your(my) life". How you figure this, is beyond me, and frankly I don't care. I won't let some simple-minded twit bother me.

James123

Account Suspended
I wouldn't waste my time except for you.

Originally posted by Fievel
Go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

~ Monty Python and the Holy Grail

You seem to be a very nice guy (that's what they tell me). You're right, it's none of my business if you want to do whatever you want. I suppose I went too far. I am older than you and I know many folks that got tatoos when they were young. All the people I know sincerely regret having those tatoos. Some have paid thousands of dollars to have them removed with lasers! I just wanted to help you. It seems I have done just the opposite. I really wish you the best young mouse!

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
I feel left out..I didn't get a PM...James always Pm's me....too bad I always post them in the Premium Members Lounge for everyone to laugh at :lol:

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
Original Poster
Re: I wouldn't waste my time except for you.

You seem to be a very nice guy (that's what they tell me). You're right, it's none of my business if you want to do whatever you want. I suppose I went too far. I am older than you and I know many folks that got tatoos when they were young. All the people I know sincerely regret having those tatoos. Some have paid thousands of dollars to have them removed with lasers! I just wanted to help you. It seems I have done just the opposite. I really wish you the best young mouse!

Nice knowing you James....I look forward to seeing "acct. suspended" under your name tomorrow.

James123

Account Suspended
When push comes to shove.

Ok, let's see. You're a premium member and I'm not. Personally, if it were my board (premium member or not) I'd suspend you for 30 days and refund you $5.00.

markymark

Re: When push comes to shove.

Ok, let's see. You're a premium member and I'm not. Personally, if it were my board (premium member or not) I'd suspend you for 30 days and refund you $5.00.

Well, it's not your board.

Listen, just because you have a different view on tattoos, fine say your peice and thats it - why do you feel like you have to antagonise people?

It's seems to me that you obvioulsy have nothing better to do that just come on here and try to attack people and what they like. I seem to recall this thread asking if anyone had a tattoo and if so, where. If you don't have one don't post on here.

Oh and for what it's worth I am just about 10 years older than Fievel, and will be getting my first tattoo this summer - is that ok?

The Mom

Premium Member
To stay on thread...no I don't have any tattoos!
This is , I think, a generational thing! For instance, I grew up in a neighborhood where "nice" girls didn't get their ears pierced, and never wore makeup other than lipstick until they were 18. Both my mother and I got our ears pierced as adults, and I allowed my daughter to have hers pierced when she was old enough to take care of them. I look back and wonder what all the fuss was about! I think tattoos and body piercing can be looked at in the same way. Although they're not my thing, and I think some of the areas chosen can present certain health risks, I would hesitate to make any blanket statements as to the character and intelligence of the people who choose to express themselves in this way! My son's school is located in an area frequented by "alternative" folks, with many shops operated by same. Many of the other "moms" are surprised that I often go into the shops, and know most of the owners personally. (even the owner of the tattoo shop!...nice guy) They don't automatically dismiss me just because I'm a middle-aged, very preppy looking lady, and I extend them the same courtesy!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom