Tattoos?

disney_nutter

i have the same tatoo as what my grandad has its just my name with a banner around it i went to get because it reminds me of him as we both name gareth chris

Tramp

Re: When push comes to shove.

Originally posted by James
Ok, let's see. You're a premium member and I'm not. Personally, if it were my board (premium member or not) I'd suspend you for 30 days and refund you $5.00.

James...

Shut Up !...before I rip your friggin vocal chords out and shov'em up your butt!

( there's only so much I can take of this guy )

markymark

Re: Re: When push comes to shove.

Originally posted by Tramp

James...

Shut Up !...before I rip your friggin vocal chords out and shov'em up your butt!

( there's only so much I can take of this guy )

:sohappy: :lol: BBBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAA :lol: :sohappy:

NowInc

*ignoring all other non-relevant posts in this thread*

Amazingly enough, I have NO tattoos or piericings. I was planning on getting a HUGE one done a few years ago when I was in school..but ah...the funds were running on empty.

Latley my band has been urging me to get our "logo" done on my arm (hahah..yeah..thtas smart)..sicne they all have one already. Im not going to do that until I see my face on TV playing..and even then..it will be a SMALL one...Im going to be stuck with that for the rest of my life..better make it count ;)

If i ever decide to get one (at this point it seems sort of unlikley), It will be a spider (Im obsessed with them)...and it will have to be something I draw..it seems a lot more personal and meaningfulll that way...

tenchu

Originally posted by The Mom
To stay on thread...no I don't have any tattoos!
This is , I think, a generational thing! For instance, I grew up in a neighborhood where "nice" girls didn't get their ears pierced, and never wore makeup other than lipstick until they were 18. Both my mother and I got our ears peirced as adults, and I allowed my daughter to have hers pierced when she was old enough to take care of them. I look back and wonder what all the fuss was about! I think tattoos and body piercing can be looked at in the same way. Although they're not my thing, and I think some of the areas chosen can present certain health risks, I would hesitate to make any blanket statements as to the character and intelligence of the people who choose to express themselves in this way! My son's school is located in an area frequented by "alternative" folks, with many shops operated by same. Many of the other "moms" are surprised that I often go into the shops, and know most of the owners personally. (even the owner of the tattoo shop!...nice guy) They don't automatically dismiss me just because I'm a middle-aged, very preppy looking lady, and I extend them the same courtesy!

I hate it when you see babys with pierced ears. Surely it should be someones decision to do that, not their parents.

And i dont have any tattoos or piercings.

Maria

Originally posted by tenchu

I hate it when you see babys with pierced ears. Surely it should be someones decision to do that, not their parents.

And i dont have any tattoos or piercings.

LOL !! I actually thank my mom for piercing my ears when I was born! I love wearing earrings and having them pierced as an adult just feels too painful to me!!
:(
:animwink:

I don´t have any other piercing or tattoo because as NowInc said, I´ll be stuck with it all my life! lol I have worn those stickers though, when I was younger and at the beach.... they look good with swimsuits! :cool: :D

OldKeyWest24

i dont think people with tatoos should be classified. If you saw me...like most people do..youd think i was a goodie goodie..but im totally not.BELIVE ME!! lol Id like a small tattoo on my back of a shamrock. Nothin ill regret when im 80! lol As for peircings i dont have any..but i wish my mom had got them done when i was a baby..im sucha a chicken..hehehe

Susan

gepetto

I don't have tatoos or piercings. I'm too scared and too cheap. I just found my kids some Spongebob tatoos at Target though:)

Seano846

Main Entry: [4]tattoo
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural tattoos
Date: 1777
1 : the act of tattooing : the fact of being tattooed
2 : an indelible mark or figure fixed upon the body by insertion of pigment under the skin or by production of scars

Hey James, before you start talking about something, you should learn the correct way to spell the thing you are trying to discuss.

NowInc

Well..i dont have any PERMINANT tatts or peircings..but god knows...when i have a gig...whew...

I have custom cosmetic contact lenses (about 10 pairs)..so thats "freak" feature #1...

I usually dye my hair (silver, red, blue or green)... freak feature #2

I wear matching boot laces to match my hair and eyes ...freak feature #3

I have CUSTOM temp tattoos i wear..spiders of course.... freak feature #4

And..fake peircings..usually 9 in my right ear..4 in my left..as well as eyebrow... freak feature #5

but you know what? I look DAMN hot (at least to the people i hang with) when im dressed like that...

If i werent on stage..youd never recognize me...gotta love that...

Sheri

Now u r soo lucky! I have contacts (which are waay better then glasses, i think) but my parents won't let me get colored ones, lol. They have some at the mall here in manchester i really want, but w/e, they said when I'm 14, so I don't hafta wait too long :D, hehehe, yay lol
I don't have any tatoos (for those of you know know me, I'm sure you can figure out why :rolleyes: ). But my brother might work at a tatoo place that his friend owns, so If I ever chose to, I would get it :)
peircings...Ok, hopefull my parents don't see this, but 4. Two on one ear, one on another, and my belly button (parents don't know bout the 4th one, teehee, lol). And I might get another one on Saturday :D

NowInc

Originally posted by Sheri
Now u r soo lucky! I have contacts (which are waay better then glasses, i think) but my parents won't let me get colored ones, lol. They have some at the mall here in manchester i really want, but w/e, they said when I'm 14, so I don't hafta wait too long :D, hehehe, yay lol
I don't have any tatoos (for those of you know know me, I'm sure you can figure out why :rolleyes: ). But my brother might work at a tatoo place that his friend owns, so If I ever chose to, I would get it :)
peircings...Ok, hopefull my parents don't see this, but 4. Two on one ear, one on another, and my belly button (parents don't know bout the 4th one, teehee, lol). And I might get another one on Saturday :D

I looooooooooooove my contacts...I have one pair of "hard lenses" that take up my entire eye..and make my eyes look like mirrors (they hurt after an hour tho)

The rest are all "soft" lenses..ranging from "X"s to my initials ;)

NowInc

omg...i just read that...wow...lol

LoL..yah...thats prob the only time i'll ever say im not "fugly" ..Since i really dont have an ego or anything...but I felt a bit of self esteem now and then goes a long way....

Sheri

Originally posted by NowInc

I looooooooooooove my contacts...I have one pair of "hard lenses" that take up my entire eye..and make my eyes look like mirrors (they hurt after an hour tho)

The rest are all "soft" lenses..ranging from "X"s to my initials ;)

Did you get the ones with yer innitials custom made (I have a pretty good idea of what the answers gonna be, but w/e :rolleyes: )

The ones at the mall I was talking about come in a bunch of diff style thingys, and they're really cool. one comes in some that makes yer eyes loook like cats (eww) or aliens, but those are kinda...odd. I want these ones they have that make yer eyes look like ice, but not, lol, it's kinda hard to explain, but they're really cool...that also have those X ones, and a few others but I don't remember what they're like.

The mirror ones sound cool! (minus the hurting part) I wanna see if I can get some of those, hehe

Sheri

LoL..yah...thats prob the only time i'll ever say im not "fugly" ..Since i really dont have an ego or anything...but I felt a bit of self esteem now and then goes a long way....

lol...I just found that reeeally funny...no offence, I wouldn't know if yer hott or not, lol...but the way u said it, "I am damn hott!" lol, funny-ness

NowInc

Did you get the ones with yer innitials custom made (I have a pretty good idea of what the answers gonna be, but w/e :rolleyes: )

The ones at the mall I was talking about come in a bunch of diff style thingys, and they're really cool. one comes in some that makes yer eyes loook like cats (eww) or aliens, but those are kinda...odd. I want these ones they have that make yer eyes look like ice, but not, lol, it's kinda hard to explain, but they're really cool...that also have those X ones, and a few others but I don't remember what they're like.

The mirror ones sound cool! (minus the hurting part) I wanna see if I can get some of those, hehe

Yeah...all mine are custom...

The ones you are talking about are made by the company "wild eyes"..they are "ok"..but down here in FL..everyone and their dog has them..so its sorta "cliche"...but im sure by you its not like that..yet ;)

The mirrors...I wont tell you how much they cost me...but they were worth every penny...

NowInc

lol...I just found that reeeally funny...no offence, I wouldn't know if yer hott or not, lol...but the way u said it, "I am damn hott!" lol, funny-ness

LoL...yeah...i actually say it like that too...like..i go to my mirror..pause for a second..and shout out "Woo!! Im daaaam hot!"

Sheri

Yeah...all mine are custom...

The ones you are talking about are made by the company "wild eyes"..they are "ok"..but down here in FL..everyone and their dog has them..so its sorta "cliche"...but im sure by you its not like that..yet ;)

The mirrors...I wont tell you how much they cost me...but they were worth every penny...

hmm...i donno if that's what theyre called or whatever, but I only know one other person who's about the same age as me (he's a yr older) who has em, so they wouldn't be cliche here, hehe

cool cool...ok, i want em now, I'll make me parents pay em for me :sohappy: :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom