Tattoos?

NowInc

Originally posted by Sheri

hmm...i donno if that's what theyre called or whatever, but I only know one other person who's about the same age as me (he's a yr older) who has em, so they wouldn't be cliche here, hehe

cool cool...ok, i want em now, I'll make me parents pay em for me :sohappy: :D

LoL...tehy are pretty cheap down here..you can get a pair of "wild yes" (perscription even) for about 70 bucks...

Customs are about 100 a LENS...so its a bit less practical...(soft lenses)

Sheri

Originally posted by NowInc

LoL...tehy are pretty cheap down here..you can get a pair of "wild yes" (perscription even) for about 70 bucks...

Customs are about 100 a LENS...so its a bit less practical...(soft lenses)

Ahh, like I said, I'll make my parents pay for em :D

RyanS

when i'm of age, i will be getting a few tatts. The first one is the logo of my favorite band, strung out. Here's what that looks like:

atombackground.jpg

i'll get that with a red nucleus instead of green. probably on my back.

NowInc

Originally posted by gepetto
My kids would think NowInc is way cool.:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

LoL..woohoo!!

Whats funny..is parents seem to LOVE me...like...for example::

All my ex's....when i met their parents..no matter what i was dressed as (normal or "stage")...they seemed to take to me. If i were a parent and saw my daughter bring home a guy like me..id TOTALLY flip out...I dunno..guess i just give off that "harmless" aura...

My own mother thinks i look cool...so i guess thats not so bad ;)

The Mom

Premium Member

LoL..woohoo!!

Whats funny..is parents seem to LOVE me...like...for example::

All my ex's....when i met their parents..no matter what i was dressed as (normal or "stage")...they seemed to take to me. If i were a parent and saw my daughter bring home a guy like me..id TOTALLY flip out...I dunno..guess i just give off that "harmless" aura...

My own mother thinks i look cool...so i guess thats not so bad ;)

Hmmmm. How would I feel if you showed up on my door step looking for my daughter? What color did you say your hair was this week? ;)

NowInc

Originally posted by The Mom

Hmmmm. How would I feel if you showed up on my door step looking for my daughter? What color did you say your hair was this week? ;)

LoL..this week its in a natural dark brown/black...im not dying it for another 2 weeks...need to "heal" a bit...

But mom...I know you wouldnt mind ME picking up your daughter.. I know how you always say "been there..done that"

The Mom

Premium Member

LoL..this week its in a natural dark brown/black...im not dying it for another 2 weeks...need to "heal" a bit...

But mom...I know you wouldnt mind ME picking up your daughter.. I know how you always say "been there..done that"

Yes, but I was talking about MYSELF, not my baby girl!!;) (actually, I think I've taught her to see beyond appearances, and look for the character beneath.)

NowInc

Yes, but I was talking about MYSELF, not my baby girl!!;) (actually, I think I've taught her to see beyond appearances, and look for the character beneath.)

Woohoo!!! So..shes going to be with you in aug...right?

The Mom

Premium Member

Woohoo!!! So..shes going to be with you in aug...right?

Unless she gets a better offer...and under duress. She can't believe her mom might have interesting friends! Anyway, I'm planning on a little mother/daughter bonding before she heads off to college.

NowInc

Unless she gets a better offer...and under duress. She can't believe her mom might have interesting friends! Anyway, I'm planning on a little mother/daughter bonding before she heads off to college.

Awwe...thats so sweet...

And dont worry...I wont hit on your baby girl....Im changing "my ways"....and for more "personal" reasons..I dont think id be in the right frame of mind to do it anyway....

Tramp

Awwe...thats so sweet...

And dont worry...I wont hit on your baby girl....Im changing "my ways"....and for more "personal" reasons..I dont think id be in the right frame of mind to do it anyway....

Only Fonzie can promise a mom that he ain't gonna hit on her daughter and leave the rest of us scratching our heads wondering how convincing he must sound to her.:lol:

Hey Fonz.....I have the perfect song for you, my friend!

http://traceysworld.com/RealMedia/wanderer.rm

NowInc

Originally posted by Tramp

Only Fonzie can promise a mom that he ain't gonna hit on her daughter and leave the rest of us scratching our heads wondering how convincing he must sound to her.:lol:

Hey Fonz.....I have the perfect song for you, my friend!

http://traceysworld.com/RealMedia/wanderer.rm

LoL..nah..im a changing man...seriously...I have a strange feeling my mind is totally not going to be in "flirting"mode that week...

Its not that Im saying I wouldnt WANT to...trust me...but some "complex" situations (which doesnt mean BAD...trust me..they are for the better) are going to keep me busy.

MobileBadBoy

Account Suspended

He's a character alright. :D

NowInc

Originally posted by MobileBadBoy
He's a character alright. :D

LoL..funny thing is..when you see me in "normal" mode..youd never think i could be a freak...

Chances are,..when i meet these guys on here..im going to be in "normal" mode...

markymark

LoL..funny thing is..when you see me in "normal" mode..youd never think i could be a freak...

Chances are,..when i meet these guys on here..im going to be in "normal" mode...

....erm.....yeah.....me too!

Tapestry2000

Re: Re: When push comes to shove.

Originally posted by Tramp

James...

Shut Up !...before I rip your friggin vocal chords out and shov'em up your butt!

( there's only so much I can take of this guy )

Amen! ^_^ :sohappy: :sohappy:

Scooter

Hey how old IS this James guy anyway?

I am 48 years old and just got a huge spider tattoo done on my leg last summer. I have 2 others that I have been adding to over the last 20 years. I have had 5 differant tattoo artists work on them and I am PROUD to show them off!!

He mentioned regretting them later in life. I got news for him...when I'm 80 years, I don't think I'm gonna give a rats patootie what other people think of me and my tattoos.

My tattos were designed by me, and i have searched for years to find talented, qualified ink artist who run clean, sanitary tattoo shops.

My tattoos are colorful works of art and I Love them dearly...I'm not some dumb kid who got a tattoo because it's "Cool" or a Dirty smelly Biker with Skulls and crossbones all over my body.

So James...I suggest you get to KNOW me before you put me down...Don't judge me by the COLORS of my skin.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom