Tarzan Rocks Theater Construction

JimboJones123

ICP06 said:
That whole Dinosaur area thing in AK never really made sense to me anyway... I'd be quite in favour of perhaps splitting it into a marine area and a smaller dinosaur section... Heck, AK could do with branching out into other areas of nature... Personally, I think the emphasis is too much on safari/safari-like animals as it is.

*shrugs* I never saw Tarzan, but the Nemo attraction sounds fairly cool-if out of place.

*ponders*
ICP06

MGM is getting the nemo kids playpark and MK is getting the "real" nemo meet and greet with the new costumed characters -- all opening in fall 2006. Farewell stitch kingdom -- hello WALT NEMO WORLD

ICP06

On the upside, at least John Lasseter will probably have some input... Make sure that it's not automatically a heap of *ahem* youknowwhat...

On doubly on the upside, given the choice between Stitch and Nemo, I'd take Nemo any day...

I really hope those Stitch decals are gone from the monorail before May...

ICP06

Legacy

ICP06 said:
On the upside, at least John Lasseter will probably have some input... Make sure that it's not automatically a heap of *ahem* youknowwhat...

On doubly on the upside, given the choice between Stitch and Nemo, I'd take Nemo any day...

I really hope those Stitch decals are gone from the monorail before May...

ICP06
I didn't see them when I was there at the beginning of the month.

NitroStitch

barnum42 said:
Right name. Tomorrowland has a similar band to Future Corp - Tomorrowland Countdown. Their performance times are not in the entertainment schedule, but if you as at Guest Services they will let you know when they are playing.

I have their "normal" set schedule in my PDA for easy reference. :lol: They're fun to listen to and watch, and there's just something inherently funny about someone playing a tuba and doing the Charleston. :cool:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom