Tapestry of Dreams continuing through March?

Michael, thank you for the information. I am sorry that I will miss the last performance. I was able to see the parade in January when I was last at WDW, so those memories will have to last. I will look forward to seeing something new and hopefully just as enjoyable in March.

duncan7615

A new parade at Epcot is going to be a long while in the coming.

Even though I work in the department, your speculations are just as good as anyone ours are. At the present time, however, there are no big plans for a new parade in the near future. The last I heard from the rumor mill, they were hearing presentations on concepts for a new parade last week... and puppets were to play some role. The last thing I heard on a time frame was something about October 2004. But... who knows.

So, exactly what is coming and when it's coming to the WS is anyone's guess.

However, be on the lookout for some new entertainment happenings in the works for the WS. In the coming weeks, they're going to be testing some new things to bring some more life back there.

Testtrack321

Originally posted by duncan7615
A new parade at Epcot is going to be a long while in the coming.

Even though I work in the department, your speculations are just as good as anyone ours are. At the present time, however, there are no big plans for a new parade in the near future. The last I heard from the rumor mill, they were hearing presentations on concepts for a new parade last week... and puppets were to play some role. The last thing I heard on a time frame was something about October 2004. But... who knows.

So, exactly what is coming and when it's coming to the WS is anyone's guess.

However, be on the lookout for some new entertainment happenings in the works for the WS. In the coming weeks, they're going to be testing some new things to bring some more life back there.

Good. I would like to see some puppets incorporated into the new parade (and for Rob's sake, the lighter ones). But what I'm hearing here is new to me, I heard that the parade is being worked on now as we speak and will be announced when they know if M:S will be a hit.

Dizknee_Phreek

Originally posted by Testtrack321
I heard that the parade is being worked on now as we speak and will be announced when they know if M:S will be a hit.

which, again, is anyone's guess as to when that will be...we all know MS is slated to open sometime in the near future...but look at TT...it took what? 2 extra years to finally get going? hopefully MS will open on time, or close to it...but i really wouldn't hold my breath. i'm not trying to be a pessimist, i'm just saying don't bank on it opening when we expect it to...but if it does, then that'd be awesome!

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Michael72688
Are there any temporary fixes like adding ToN again just for a little while untill somthing can be added?

no. Believe it or not, there was a time when people enjoyed going to WS at night, to enjoy the atmosphere.

Michael72688

Originally posted by mktiggerman
no. Believe it or not, there was a time when people enjoyed going to WS at night, to enjoy the atmosphere.

Who would want that? J/k I guess that is just one more reason for me not to go to Epcot! haha

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Testtrack321
Hmmmm.... I wonder if they'll sell the puppets on eBay...

nope... they're keeping them around for private events and conventions

Dizknee_Phreek

walking atmosphere at any given time. i remember a few years ago they used to have men on tall metal 'birds' walking around WS...that was considered streetmosphere. anyone have any readily available pics of them? it's a lot easier to show them than to explain them. i'll have to look through some albums to see if i can find anything.

Dizknee_Phreek

how nifty! i've never seen those guys before! thanks for sharing, testtrack!! though, i must admit, i kinda like the birds better.
but i just remembered some more examples of streetmosphere...the masquerade (sp?) in Italy and the performers/actors that roam the main street of MGM!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom