Tapestry leaving?

pepsistar

Original Poster
:veryconfu Sorry if this has been answered earlier, may have missed the thread with the holidays and all. I was looking/reading the perfect job at Disney thread and someone mentioned the parade was leaving in about 2 months?

Is their any replacement planned/ in the works?? :lookaroun That was the first parade ,I think, they ever had at Epcot. Will it be the last??

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by Michael72688
Maybe you shouldn't be in it anymore, that was the best parade ever!!!!!!!! It'll be terrible when it goes :(

please!! tell disney to take me out of it. I've begged them and begged them, but to no avail.

As for terrible when it leaves, yes it will. To you and 6 other people. Everyone else will be glad to be able to walk down world showcase without seeing something from one of their nightmares

BRER STITCH

What am I Missing???

WOW.....

At risk of being attacked by the TLW (Tapestry Lovers of the World - :p ), I just never found much entertainment value in this parade.

I thought Nations was bad and still can't find any reason to sit and watch Dreams.

No offense to the Cast, who I'm sure puts in 100% every time, but I just dont like it and will be glad when they replace it with something else.

Whew....I feel better now.......:hammer:

mkt

Premium Member
Re: What am I Missing???

Originally posted by BRER STITCH
WOW.....

At risk of being attacked by the TLW (Tapestry Lovers of the World - :p ), I just never found much entertainment value in this parade.

I thought Nations was bad and still can't find any reason to sit and watch Dreams.

No offense to the Cast, who I'm sure puts in 100% every time, but I just dont like it and will be glad when they replace it with something else.

Whew....I feel better now.......:hammer:

I agree wholeheartedly.. no need to apologize to the cast (except for Nations.. which I liked quite a bit)

jutz53

I agree that Tapestry of Dreams will probably not be missed by too many people. I would love to see Tapestry of Nations return, the music and the cast members in it were awesome, I saw this parade at least twenty times in a two year span and still play the CD all the time. Like anything else it's different strokes for different folks.

meeko_33785

While I did like the music, I have to say that ToN/ ToD did have a pretty good run and it's pretty much time for it to go. Hope they'll get a new parade soon though. Maybe something a bit more interesting to the average guest (more upbeat, fun, something that woud make them want to stop and watch).

jutz53

I'm with you, I just hope they have another parade, I love walking through the countries and hearing the music. It would be great if it was really upbeat. I love Epcot and I wish May was here tomorrow.:)

Michael72688

Maybe they could do a parade like a combo of Jammin Jungle, ToD, and Share a Dream come true, it could have some puppets, and of course the music, it could have characters, and it could have cars with the guests in it! that would be pretty awesome

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Michael72688
Maybe they could do a parade like a combo of Jammin Jungle, ToD, and Share a Dream come true, it could have some puppets, and of course the music, it could have characters, and it could have cars with the guests in it! that would be pretty awesome

somehow, I could not see anything like that at Epcot. It doesn't need something upbeat... Epcot needs something cultured with class (but that doesn't necessarily mean no characters). I just don't think that Epcot should have Audience participation in any parade

jutz53

I agree, TOD gave you the feeling of being in someplace cultural. Jammin Jungle which ended up to be my favorite last year was just perfect for the AK as were the other two parades in the respective parks. TON gave me the feeling of being in a place for diversity, TOD didn't give me a feeling of anything other than a little bit of TON. I must also say that almost whatever does appear I will most certainly appreciate because being in Disney does that to me.:)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
if theyre looking for audience participation why not just have one giant Oliver themed conga line weaving in and out of all the merchandise and pin stalls to the musical strains of "gotta pick a pocket or two" while your wallets are systamatically emptied by cms dressed as characterised criminals each depicting the stereotype for that country.

Or is that a little too highbrow?

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by happy snapper
if theyre looking for audience participation why not just have one giant Oliver themed conga line weaving in and out of all the merchandise and pin stalls to the musical strains of "gotta pick a pocket or two" while your wallets are systamatically emptied by cms dressed as characterised criminals each depicting the stereotype for that country.

Or is that a little too highbrow?

it's more studios.. lol

Sir Hiss527

Why would they get rid of this parade so soon, it just came outa year ago. I was lucky enough to see this parade twice, It was an ok parade. O yea this is my first post.

mkt

Premium Member
Originally posted by Sir Hiss527
Why would they get rid of this parade so soon, it just came outa year ago.

Because it's receiving the worst reviews of all the current parades

Michael72688

It's interesting, it's recieving bad reviews, but when I went to see (just one of 8 times) and I looked down the parade route the adults were skipping down singing and dancing, and the kids were doing to same. People have fun during this parade, even if they dont like just hearing that music gets people in a different mood. I will say this again, when ToD leaves, (for me personally that was the last thing bringing me back to Epcot) Epcot will become Disney's most boring park ever! all that will be left will be Test Track (which is no boring for me) and Illuminations. I know everyone here is going to give me crap, but I dont care! Epcot will SUCK!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom