Tangled Meet and Greet Rumor

YunaB17

Hopefully good news

So I was browsing the Disney Auditions website and noticed an August 11th audition for Walt Disney World for Rapunzel AND Flynn Rider!!!! so maybe they listened to all the emails they got and decided to bring him back?:) Let's hope so!!!

LilSuzy

So I was browsing the Disney Auditions website and noticed an August 11th audition for Walt Disney World for Rapunzel AND Flynn Rider!!!! so maybe they listened to all the emails they got and decided to bring him back?:) Let's hope so!!!

Maybe for MNSSHP? :shrug:

HouCuseChickie

I doubt I'd get so lucky as to have them start testing Flynn finalists in the parks on Aug 14th. I've already got my fingers crossed for a soft opening of the Enchanted Tiki Room. I probably won't get either. :( Oh well- maybe if this pans out to be something hopefully my friends going in December can benefit.

NewfieFan

Yeah, probably for MNSSHP and MVMCP! Disney did say he would be out for the special events!

But that's still not good enough!!!

InLikeFlynn

The auditions have been posted online pretty much non stop since before Flynn was even removed. That was why I couldn't believe the rumors when they started...since there were auditions going on for him all through July.

I think they just haven't updated any of that info. And would they really audition and train new Flynns when they still have all the great experienced ones they could pull for the parties? :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom