Tangled bathrooms

Rose&Crowner

I'd just like to point out this post, today, if it's really true that the tower went in today. This post, was on 11/18. Kudos @Rose&Crowner.

Rose&Crowner > everyone. Insider Cred up by 9 x 10^50 points.

...signing off for a few days as I report this from the much improved boardwalk inn guest wifi. Taking a nap before hitting up Rose & Crown later tonight. If your going and want to talk about my sources, Ill be the strikingly handsome gentlemen with the beautiful wife with a strongbow and Jameson. See you there.

Daannzzz

the tower looks like a big resin figurine form a cheap gift shop. I suppose I am the only one who thinks it looks like crap. The rest of the buildings look to be okay so far. Depends on how they are painted and decorated.

Clamman73

the tower looks like a big resin figurine form a cheap gift shop. I suppose I am the only one who thinks it looks like crap. The rest of the buildings look to be okay so far. Depends on how they are painted and decorated.

I wonder how the ivy on the tower looks in person - hope not too plasticky.

Clyde

That person on twitter has another photo of it, from the Fantasyland side, but they cut it off at the top of the roof of the restroom structure. I'd like to see it from down the street in Fantasyland, somewhere around Peter Pan's queue or a little farther back.

Wait, I will see it in 11 days!

From the perspective of the perfectionist, I hope that when the entire area is finished, the views from Liberty Square are a bit more covered. From the perspective of the parent, my girls are going to lose their minds when they see this.
I'll be there the same time. Turning 40 in WDW I am :D I can't wait to see all this new stuff when I get there. ESPECIALLY the bathrooms!!! =)

dman1373

https://twitter.com/Dibadisney/status/274165307977908225/photo/1

A84H5SBCQAEIAWv.jpg:large

after seeing this its an easy fix. Just put a tree tall enough to block it from libery square. simple fix.

bubbles1812

I wonder how many people will walk into these restrooms, not realizing they are restrooms, but thinking it's a Tangled attraction.
I'm going to guess quite a few. The bathrooms look like they are going to be done well enough that guests who didn't do their research (face it, that's the majority) could easily mistake them for a ride. And even if they don't expect a ride, I'm guessing there will be many a family with an excited little girl looking for the Rapunzel M&G. The movie is so popular. Feel like they are going to have to have a CM stationed there to answer questions.

I think the area looks nice but yet again, I wish they had done more with it than just add a pretty bathroom.

Texas84

But seriously folks, will there be any kind of animation with this? Or just a static tower? Even singing from the tower would be a nice touch.

Rose&Crowner

Rose&Crowner > everyone. Insider Cred up by 9 x 10^50 points.

...signing off for a few days as I report this from the much improved boardwalk inn guest wifi. Taking a nap before hitting up Rose & Crown later tonight. If your going and want to talk about my sources, Ill be the strikingly handsome gentlemen with the beautiful wife with a strongbow and Jameson. See you there.

Rose&Crowner

after seeing this its an easy fix. Just put a tree tall enough to block it from libery square. simple fix.

Seeing it today I have to admit that the sight lines are incredibly conflicting. I hope the completed product addresses things that the original designers of the park strived to avoid.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom