Tangled bathrooms

Goofnut1980

I thought they wanted it complete for FLE opening on 12/6?? Can anyone take a new over the wall pick as of right now? I thought the roofs and stucco work were already done...

The Disney Kid

I have spoke to people here while at Disney World and they have confirmed that the Tangled Area will be only bathrooms and the sun design. There is no tower being built because the are trying to have fantasy land nice and open. The cm working outside that area said the princesses will all be in the old Snow White building. For the life of me I can't remember the name. The area will be themed bathrooms only

Huh?

The Disney Kid

Ok maybe I misspoke. There will be the structure of a tower maybe but nothing being done with it at all. It will be themed to tangled bit nothing else. It will look very nice but not have a function

No, You didn't "misspeak" you told something for fact that was just flat wrong. Don't crawfish, take it like a grownup. There will be a tower.

jklakeview

Original Poster
No, You didn't "misspeak" you told something for fact that was just flat wrong. Don't crawfish, take it like a grownup. There will be a tower.
No I actually misspoke. What I meant was that there was not going to be a tower like attraction or meet and greet. If there is one it will only be part of the bathroom. That's what I meant so please don't tell me what I meant or didn't mean. Just so you know I went back today and asked another cast member and again they said the same thing. There will be only bathrooms there and no tower. I mentioned that many people said there would be one and she said if its built it will only be for theming. This is much like I said

jklakeview

Original Poster
That is why I said the area will be themed bathrooms only. Themed to TANGLED. I just can't get excited about bathrooms

danlb_2000

Premium Member
No I actually misspoke. What I meant was that there was not going to be a tower like attraction or meet and greet. If there is one it will only be part of the bathroom. That's what I meant so please don't tell me what I meant or didn't mean. Just so you know I went back today and asked another cast member and again they said the same thing. There will be only bathrooms there and no tower. I mentioned that many people said there would be one and she said if its built it will only be for theming. This is much like I said

I think Disney is intentionally downplaying this, even in the Imagineer chat it was downplayed. I don't think they want people to get the idea that this is going to be more then restrooms. Probably why the CMs are saying what they are saying also.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I thought they wanted it complete for FLE opening on 12/6?? Can anyone take a new over the wall pick as of right now? I thought the roofs and stucco work were already done...

Orlando Theme Parks news just posted a bunch of photos of the area. Here are some pictures that give a good overview of the progress. One building's roof is almost done, but not entirely complete. Other buildings are just getting their skins now. Unless they seriously pick up the pace I don't see how this is done by 12/6.

jbamiua3EqgnwB.jpg

j1x97lX6JZh3S.jpg

Timothy_Q

I was half expecting Disney would continue the Tangled theme towards IASW with fake facades. It would help hide the show building and would create a better sense of being in Rapunzel's square.

Something like this
It could even continue into the next building that houses the exit of IASW, but I got tired of drawing

550915_452853381443897_1515890531_n.jpg

AndyS2992

I have spoke to people here while at Disney World and they have confirmed that the Tangled Area will be only bathrooms and the sun design. There is no tower being built because the are trying to have fantasy land nice and open. The cm working outside that area said the princesses will all be in the old Snow White building. For the life of me I can't remember the name. The area will be themed bathrooms only

It has been to my understanding and most others that the tower will be just like Beast's Castle. A piece of theming in the distance.

hiptwinmama

I know it has been said it is just restrooms, and that is probably the case for now. But I wouldn't rule it out for later, considering how popular the previous meet and greet/experience was. The draw in of the 2 buildings, could be an option later for a Tangled Meet and Greet.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I know it has been said it is just restrooms, and that is probably the case for now. But I wouldn't rule it out for later, considering how popular the previous meet and greet/experience was. The draw in of the 2 buildings, could be an option later for a Tangled Meet and Greet.

The problem with this is space. One of the things that this area will do is to open up the choke point that has always existed there. Putting in a M&G would defeat that.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom