Tangled bathrooms

Adam5897

I just wish they didn't have to close SWSA as early as the did in the 7DMT building process; to me, they should have had ALL of new Fantasyland done first, (at least closed SWSA just early enough to utilize any pieces being recycled for the 7DMT) before worrying about Princess Hall.

I completely agree. Last time I went was in 2009. I never thought that was the last time I would get to ride it. Now I know to appreciate everything a little more and remember that it could be my last time experiencing whatever it might be.

janoimagine

Speaking of that... Ever see how many electric scooters there are. Those bug me more than a stroller does. Disney is about kids and so I would expect strollers. Anyone going there that doesn't is crazy. However the electric scooters everywhere are far worse. They use them to line jump and they take all day to load on the buses. They use them to line jump on the bus too! They bother me more than anything. Sure there are people that really needed then, but let's be honest, not everyone does.

I had a very candid conversation with a Manager at Guest Relations on my way out of the park about three issues I saw, one was a creepy group of adults hanging out around the SOTMK windows almost daily sometimes interfering with the kids who were trying to play, and the other was for a Photopass CM who asked a guest who had set up to photograph the fireworks almost 45 minutes in advance at a Halloween Party to move their camera so they could set up and shoot (Forget the fact that their were two other photo pass CM's within 30' of this girl, all on the same sightline) but not to run too far off course, the final one was that I witnessed a women, morbidly obese, run into a little girl walking with her mom not once, but twice, the second time she hit her she nocked her over, because this woman couldn't stop her ECV. The manager told me that is her biggest problem on a daily basis, is guests in ECV's either running into other guests, or running into items in the stores or getting stuck, because they try and fit them into places they shouldn't go.

DocMcHulk

need pictures of the tower!
https://twitter.com/Dibadisney/status/274165307977908225/photo/1

A84H5SBCQAEIAWv.jpg:large

Bork Bork

The tower looks very well done. Good scale and detail. I'll bet it looks better from in front of the bathrooms. I can see the intrusion factor with HM, but it looks like the trees on the hill will fill in eventually. Overall, I really like this addition.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
That person on twitter has another photo of it, from the Fantasyland side, but they cut it off at the top of the roof of the restroom structure. I'd like to see it from down the street in Fantasyland, somewhere around Peter Pan's queue or a little farther back.

Wait, I will see it in 11 days!

From the perspective of the perfectionist, I hope that when the entire area is finished, the views from Liberty Square are a bit more covered. From the perspective of the parent, my girls are going to lose their minds when they see this.

Timothy_Q

The tower looks really good!

it's big enough to feel like a real tower, unlike Beast's castle, and not big enough to overpower the rest of the area.

And I don't mind it being close to HM as I don't think it'll be visible from inside the gates of the mansion

elchippo

It's weird to see it now, and just how close this new structure is to HM. Blueprints, etc. don't really do that justice.

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
It's weird to see it now, and just how close this new structure is to HM. Blueprints, etc. don't really do that justice.
Look at the ariel picture on the first page of this thread to see it's proximity. The round cement foundation on the hill is where the tower went.

wedenterprises

I've been critical of the lack of detail on the Beast's Castle in FLE, so credit where credit is due. This is how you add detail. Looks fantastic. A shame it's just a bathroom.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom