News Talking Mickey to leave Magic Kingdom

tk924

Are there still surveying cast members in the parks? I used to avoid them at all costs. Now, I'm going to hunt down every single one I can find. If they are still out there, of course.

friendofafriend

My bets will go for private events.
Word on the street is that Mickey will only talk for shows, no more talking for media or private events. Just a rumor as far as I know right now. I really don't think the company know 100% what they are planning to do just yet, other than save some dough at TST.

Rteetz

Word on the street is that Mickey will only talk for shows, no more talking for media or private events. Just a rumor as far as I know right now. I really don't think the company know 100% what they are planning to do just yet, other than save some dough at TST.
He will still talk for media events as far as I have been told. Private events likely depend on how much the person holding the event is willing to pay.

brb1006

Looks like they are going back to 2009 approach with the moving heads back when they were first seen at Dream Along With Mickey.

Castle Cake Apologist

Looks like they are going back to 2009 approach with the moving heads back when they were first seen at Dream Along With Mickey.

I believe the articulated heads in Dream Along were first rolled out in 2007, actually.

This whole thing is just sad. Not very surprising at this point, but sad nonetheless.

TeriofTerror

From what I've seen they just normally use The Articualted one's that just blink and mouths move but no words coming out of them...
I read these two comments (this and the one you're quoting) and got extremely excited, and hopeful for the world, in general.
Then I remembered what thread I'm in.
Then I remembered why I've been systematically destroying my liver.
Back to my regularly scheduled drinking.

Cmdr_Crimson

I believe the articulated heads in Dream Along were first rolled out in 2007, actually.

This whole thing is just sad. Not very surprising at this point, but sad nonetheless.

Even Well before that...They were actually introduced 6 months before they premiered in MK on the Disney Live Tour Mickey's Magic Show in April 06 the Castle Show got them 6 months after that...

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom