Pre-Trip Taking non-believers to the World - Jan 2020 PTR

myhappyplace

Masked Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
Advertisement
NEVER apologize for me getting to see those gorgeous pictures again! I really do love them all (especially the fail--it's so something I'd do...in fact, I once got stuck in the hammock at Caribbean Beach Resort)

Congratulations again!!

krisri18

Congratulations!!! Love your photos! We were considering a guest book just like that but with Tangled lanterns instead of Up balloons.

akneeconnors

Original Poster
Gorgeous! Congratulations to you both!
Congratulations!! You look beautiful!!
Congratulations! What beautiful pictures :)
Congratulations! You both look so happy! My brother and SIL honeymooned in St Lucia as well and loved it 😍

We hit double digits last week and I'm getting super excited! 94 days!
Beautiful pictures and congratulations!
Such beautiful pictures! St Lucia looks amazing. We will be missing you just by a couple of weeks as we fly home on the 12th.
kelly.
NEVER apologize for me getting to see those gorgeous pictures again! I really do love them all (especially the fail--it's so something I'd do...in fact, I once got stuck in the hammock at Caribbean Beach Resort)

Congratulations again!!
Congrats! You both looked amazing!!!

Cant wait for the trip report!!!
Congratulations! Looks like a perfect wedding and honeymoon!!
Congratulations! You looked amazing!
Congratulations!!! Love your photos! We were considering a guest book just like that but with Tangled lanterns instead of Up balloons.
Thank you thank you so much everyone! I said to Ian the other day "it's a little sad because it feels like there is nothing BIG to look forward to now" and he look at me like :bored: "WHAT ABOUT DISNEY?!!!"

Oh yeah 🤦‍♀️:facepalm:

PeoplemoverTTA

Congrats on your wedding? We were gonna be in WDW 1/27-2/4, but moved up to Christmastime for free dining and some holiday magic. I will live vicariously through yours during the heart of a northeast winter 🤣

akneeconnors

Original Poster
MAJOR TRIP UPDATE ALERT

I received a voicemail from reservations last night and was able to call them back this morning. We have been upgraded from All Star Sports to ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE due to construction!!!!!

I cannot tell you all how excited I am. I actually started tearing up on the phone LOL

I truly never thought that we would have the opportunity to stay deluxe again (after our engagement trip at the Poly this past February). ALSO we have far less park days planned on this trip and I am SO EXCITED about where we will be spending our down time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!

MegRuss626

MAJOR TRIP UPDATE ALERT

I received a voicemail from reservations last night and was able to call them back this morning. We have been upgraded from All Star Sports to ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE due to construction!!!!!

I cannot tell you all how excited I am. I actually started tearing up on the phone LOL

I truly never thought that we would have the opportunity to stay deluxe again (after our engagement trip at the Poly this past February). ALSO we have far less park days planned on this trip and I am SO EXCITED about where we will be spending our down time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!

96E3B670-AC4F-4533-AE3B-4C64ACFFDEE4.jpeg

Top Bottom