Pre-Trip Taking non-believers to the World - Jan 2020 PTR

Hello friends!

Quick reminder of the lady behind the screen:

Me! (Annie)
Higher education professional, Mainer, bookworm, and lover of all things Disney (well.. maybe apart from some of the Facebook groups LOL I much prefer life over here at WDWMagic)

What kind of trip am I planning? A family vacation!!! Sounds fun! Or..

When: January 29 - Feb 4, 2020
Where: All Star Sports
Who: Me and Ian (who some of you met in my Feb 2019 report, my soon to be husband on October 12th!), his twin brother Nate and his wife (one of my best friends) Kristy, their 3 year old son Jaxon, Kristy's parents and her 8 year old niece Aubrie... WHEW

(the goobers - Ian, me, Kristy and Nate. Kristy and I get asked all the time if WE are the twins 😂)

(my best buddy Jax)

I am more than apprehensive about this trip if I am being honest with you all. Ian and I are true believers in Disney magic. His brother's family.. not so much. I am planning this trip very much around their likes/dislikes and wants/needs. We are only doing 3 park days, for instance. BUT I have booked a couple things so far:

- Family breakfast at Chef Mickeys for character breakfast (it was MY first character breakfast as a toddler, so I had to do it for Jaxon too!!)
- Date night for the 2 younger couples at O'hana
- Celebration meal for Ian and I at California Grill (I was hoping for brunch but.. oh well!)

I HAVE been to WDW with Kristy before, just about a year ago. She joined me for a work trip

(I think that two Mainers going in August was a big mistake as you can tell by the looks here LOL)

Throughout the fall I hope to get a better idea of what Jaxon will be comfortable with in terms of rides and attractions. He is only turning 3 in September, but is already 40 inches. Any advice on that from you all?!

The next few months are going to be crazy. New job, wedding, honeymoon PLUS Disney planning. I'll be sure to update here as we go along!!

Darstarr

In the Parks
No
Also just read about the amazing development!! I am so happy for you. Animal Kingdom lodge is one of my favorites. Especially if you have downtime!!!

annienevells

Original Poster
Wow that is such an amazing surprise! Merry Christmas to you!!!!
This is awesome -I’m so happy for you 😀
How did I miss this PTR? (Aka sorry for the likes bomb)

Congrats on the job and marriage!

How amazing on the upgrade!
What an amazing upgrade, that sure is a Christmas miracle!!
Also just read about the amazing development!! I am so happy for you. Animal Kingdom lodge is one of my favorites. Especially if you have downtime!!!
THANK YOU THANK YOU ALL! During the holidays this was ALL I wanted to talk about.. and my family truly did NOT get what I was so excited for. BUT I know you all do!!

Me all throughout Christmas:
giphy.gif

My mom trying to understand:
giphy.gif

fizzieee

I promise a full TR is in the works. I tested positive for influenza A the day after we returned from our trip, and our house has been down for the count since then 😭😭😭

I'm quite excited for a new TR but very sad to hear that you're sick :depressed: I hope you feel better soon!!!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom