Pre-Trip Taking non-believers to the World - Jan 2020 PTR

Hello friends!

Quick reminder of the lady behind the screen:

Me! (Annie)
Higher education professional, Mainer, bookworm, and lover of all things Disney (well.. maybe apart from some of the Facebook groups LOL I much prefer life over here at WDWMagic)

What kind of trip am I planning? A family vacation!!! Sounds fun! Or..

When: January 29 - Feb 4, 2020
Where: All Star Sports
Who: Me and Ian (who some of you met in my Feb 2019 report, my soon to be husband on October 12th!), his twin brother Nate and his wife (one of my best friends) Kristy, their 3 year old son Jaxon, Kristy's parents and her 8 year old niece Aubrie... WHEW

(the goobers - Ian, me, Kristy and Nate. Kristy and I get asked all the time if WE are the twins 😂)

(my best buddy Jax)

I am more than apprehensive about this trip if I am being honest with you all. Ian and I are true believers in Disney magic. His brother's family.. not so much. I am planning this trip very much around their likes/dislikes and wants/needs. We are only doing 3 park days, for instance. BUT I have booked a couple things so far:

- Family breakfast at Chef Mickeys for character breakfast (it was MY first character breakfast as a toddler, so I had to do it for Jaxon too!!)
- Date night for the 2 younger couples at O'hana
- Celebration meal for Ian and I at California Grill (I was hoping for brunch but.. oh well!)

I HAVE been to WDW with Kristy before, just about a year ago. She joined me for a work trip

(I think that two Mainers going in August was a big mistake as you can tell by the looks here LOL)

Throughout the fall I hope to get a better idea of what Jaxon will be comfortable with in terms of rides and attractions. He is only turning 3 in September, but is already 40 inches. Any advice on that from you all?!

The next few months are going to be crazy. New job, wedding, honeymoon PLUS Disney planning. I'll be sure to update here as we go along!!

myhappyplace

Crazy Cat Lady
Premium Member
NEVER apologize for me getting to see those gorgeous pictures again! I really do love them all (especially the fail--it's so something I'd do...in fact, I once got stuck in the hammock at Caribbean Beach Resort)

Congratulations again!!

annienevells

Original Poster
Gorgeous! Congratulations to you both!
Congratulations!! You look beautiful!!
Congratulations! What beautiful pictures :)
Congratulations! You both look so happy! My brother and SIL honeymooned in St Lucia as well and loved it 😍

We hit double digits last week and I'm getting super excited! 94 days!
Beautiful pictures and congratulations!
Such beautiful pictures! St Lucia looks amazing. We will be missing you just by a couple of weeks as we fly home on the 12th.
kelly.
NEVER apologize for me getting to see those gorgeous pictures again! I really do love them all (especially the fail--it's so something I'd do...in fact, I once got stuck in the hammock at Caribbean Beach Resort)

Congratulations again!!
Congrats! You both looked amazing!!!

Cant wait for the trip report!!!
Congratulations! Looks like a perfect wedding and honeymoon!!
Congratulations! You looked amazing!
Congratulations!!! Love your photos! We were considering a guest book just like that but with Tangled lanterns instead of Up balloons.

Thank you thank you so much everyone! I said to Ian the other day "it's a little sad because it feels like there is nothing BIG to look forward to now" and he look at me like :bored: "WHAT ABOUT DISNEY?!!!"

Oh yeah 🤦‍♀️:facepalm:

PeoplemoverTTA

Congrats on your wedding? We were gonna be in WDW 1/27-2/4, but moved up to Christmastime for free dining and some holiday magic. I will live vicariously through yours during the heart of a northeast winter 🤣

annienevells

Original Poster
MAJOR TRIP UPDATE ALERT

I received a voicemail from reservations last night and was able to call them back this morning. We have been upgraded from All Star Sports to ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE due to construction!!!!!

I cannot tell you all how excited I am. I actually started tearing up on the phone LOL

I truly never thought that we would have the opportunity to stay deluxe again (after our engagement trip at the Poly this past February). ALSO we have far less park days planned on this trip and I am SO EXCITED about where we will be spending our down time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!

giphy.gif

MegRuss626

MAJOR TRIP UPDATE ALERT

I received a voicemail from reservations last night and was able to call them back this morning. We have been upgraded from All Star Sports to ANIMAL KINGDOM LODGE due to construction!!!!!

I cannot tell you all how excited I am. I actually started tearing up on the phone LOL

I truly never thought that we would have the opportunity to stay deluxe again (after our engagement trip at the Poly this past February). ALSO we have far less park days planned on this trip and I am SO EXCITED about where we will be spending our down time.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ME!!!!

giphy.gif

96E3B670-AC4F-4533-AE3B-4C64ACFFDEE4.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom