Take a Guess As To Who Just Became a CastMember!

ISTCrew20

Original Poster
I went in for an interview in July...

I waited...

I waited...

I waited...

So this place called Walt Disney World calls me back yesterday, telling me that they would like me to come work for them. I was there today (November 2nd) filling out my papers...

AND

I AM NOW A WDW CASTMEMBER!!!

I am working outdoor food and beverage in the Magic Kingdom. I have Traditions classes this Saturday and I should find out more there. I'll keep you posted.

PhotoDave219

Just remember two things. First, WDW upper management reads these boards. I know, ive had conversations with them about what i post.

Second - Posting of confidential information is an instant termination, and considering youve posted plenty of personal info as to who you are, they can find out who you are pretty well.

Other than that, welcome aboard, have fun, and no more sticking your head in the mission space bars. :D :lol:

Testtrack321

PhotoDave219 said:
Just remember two things. First, WDW upper management reads these boards. I know, ive had conversations with them about what i post.

Second - Posting of confidential information is an instant termination, and considering youve posted plenty of personal info as to who you are, they can find out who you are pretty well.

Other than that, welcome aboard, have fun, and no more sticking your head in the mission space bars. :D :lol:

And the darn fact his pictures is in his avitar! :lol:

Congrats man, have fun.

FigmentJedi

Yay! If you see any mysterious doors down in the Utilidors that aren't mapped, inform us! It could be the true resting place of Walt :D

Foolish Mortal

Way to go Patrick !!!! Congratulations :sohappy: . Good things do come to those who wait. I'll come buy popcorn from ya after Thanksgiving. :wave:

Not For Sale

I'm a little worried about this. I mean, look at what he finds out in his regular updates. Now he doesn't have resricted access. Just imagine, a clock isn't working. Can you see him running through backstage to find out why? I sure as hell can.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom