Tacky things in WDW

cmatt

men with sandles AND socks....

most theme park t shirts

trading pins... ;)

cm's who are TOO happy - i agree customer service and all thatbut sometimes its REALLY ott.

mousefan1972

Okay,So what is a man suppose to do with his wallet,sunglasses,cell phone,cigaretts and lighter if he can't wear a pack?

Have his wife carry them?
I dont' think so!
:rolleyes:
Forgot car keys also.

Easy... wallet and car keys: in pockets of cargo shorts
sunglasses: on top of head or over eyes, if sunny
phone: clip onto belt
cigarettes and lighter: quit smoking and you won't have to worry!
:D

TestTrack

Great minds think alike, Test Track! Sorry, I hit reply before I read the second page of the thread.... oops! :eek:

We should open a pocket storage business. People that don't know better come in and we show them that keys, wallets, cell phones and other such items can all be stored away in a things called pockets, which most pants now include as a free feature!

cooleo

Chester & Hester's Dino-rama (the whole thing)

The Swan

The Dolphin

The DHS Hat

Exiting Guests from MK via behind the scenes routes

The Jungle Cruise skippers that make it all about themselves and over-act

Innoventions

The front section of Tomorrowland

The old Contemporary Resort decor (the new is 100% better)

POP Century

Maybe, You shouldn't wasting your money @ WDW. What do you like?:lookaroun

mcstensrud

We should open a pocket storage business. People that don't know better come in and we show them that keys, wallets, cell phones and other such items can all be stored away in a things called pockets, which most pants now include as a free feature!
Thanks for belittleing me on a public forum.

Zip-D-Dude

The award for king of tackiness goes to the Country Bear Jamboree. "All the guys that turn me on, turn me down" and "Tears will be the chaser for your whine" :lookaroun

I thin it is hysterical though that Davy croket "tamed" him a brae rather than "killed". Even Disney was to violent for Disney.

Just my opninion..

Another thing, I actually saw a man trying to get his three year old to pe in the bushes about 20 feet from the restroom. I guess he could not find it. :veryconfu

DznyChick

men with sandles AND socks....

I was just going to say that! :ROFLOL: It cracks me up to see men with their brown sandles and white tube socks!

I know they are going for the cartoon look, and as much as I love them, I find Minnie and Mickey's houses very tacky.

Ravenclaw87

Honestly, I think the Mickey's Toontown Fair area of the MK is pretty tacky. Seeing that Goofy rollercoaster atrocity mere yards away from SM is just kind of... wrong.

I agree that crocs aren't exactly high fashion , but they absolutely the most comfortable thing I've ever worn to the parks.:kiss: ................

Did I mention I wear socks with them.:lookaroun

EPCOT.nut

Aerosmith's wardrobe on RNR. They are sooo tacky! :ROFLOL:

The princess doll teepees in the MK store windows. TERRIBLY TACKY! :ROFLOL:

The hair-dos they put on the kids in the Bibbidi-boutique place. YIKES!

CThaddeus

Chester n' Hester's Dino-Rama! wins this one hands down. I know the story, I get the joke; it's just not a good story or a good joke. It is Disney being cheap and attempting to justify it with a lame story...exactly as has already been posted.
Other tacky items: Crocs, Crocs with socks, sandals with socks, and flip-flops. All may be comfortable, but they are beyond ugly.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom