Swampy the Alligator meet n greet

drew81

Original Poster
Rumor-

Swampy the Alligator will eventually be coming to WDW for meet 'n greets. He is from the "Where's My Water" mobile video game.

No word yet on a location but Studios seems to be a likely option.

ToTBellHop

Rumor-

Swampy the Alligator will eventually be coming to WDW for meet 'n greets. He is from the "Where's My Water" mobile video game.

Someone in management has gone off their rocker.

swampy.jpg

Maybe people will just think he's the croc from Peter Pan. With a rubber ducky and a shower brush.

I'll only be on board if he hands out free deodorant to guests in July and August.

frcouk83

This will be interesting if it is true. My son loves the game and will be very excited to see him.

AlishaMisha

Does Swampy belong in WDW? No. But I can't lie and say I am not going to get my pic taken with him because I am an avid player of "Where is My Water? Honestly, it is better than that Angry Birds junk.

My recommendation is to get the app, play it, get addicted and maybe it will be slightly tolerable. :eek:

NoChesterHester

Someone in management has gone off their rocker.

swampy.jpg

Maybe people will just think he's the croc from Peter Pan. With a rubber ducky and a shower brush.

I'll only be on board if he hands out free deodorant to guests in July and August.

Laughing... ok I think this is kind of fun. I lament the loss of some of the more classic characters, but I like they are trying to be topical.

madape89

Actually, we saw Jiminy Cricket just last month and got a picture taken with him. It was at Rafiki's Planet Watch in AK. Not the most obvious place to meet him, but he IS still around if you want to see him.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom