Survivor: Tocantins

GenerationX

We'll be watching, as always. My pick to win, based on the bios, is Jerry.

Other first impressions: Joe has crazy eyes, Spencer is probably the youngest competitor ever (19), Candace is an attorney but is pictured in a bikini (which she fills out quite nicely, I might add), and it's a toss-up for the hottest chick out there between Candace, Erinn, and Sydney.

surfsupdon

Going to be good. I saw in an interview Jeff said it was the polar opposite of Gabon. That this season has so many likeable characters that viewers will be split on who should be leaving.

But I really, really liked Gabon. I think it was a surging point, a very good season, and I now have my new HD TV and system thing to watch it!!

BTW, Amazing Race premieres that same week, I do believe.

disneypearl

Going to be good. I saw in an interview Jeff said it was the polar opposite of Gabon. That this season has so many likeable characters that viewers will be split on who should be leaving.

But I really, really liked Gabon. I think it was a surging point, a very good season, and I now have my new HD TV and system thing to watch it!!

BTW, Amazing Race premieres that same week, I do believe.

This sounds like a great season if the people are more likeable.
BTW, I hope you are right about the Amazing Race starting the same week. Amazing Race is one of my favorites!

GenerationX

Very good opening show. I liked the fake vote-off at the start, and it took all of 5 minutes to reveal that we already have one loony contestant - the "old" lady Sandy.

The two people on the winning tribe who did the puzzle at the end - I think the girl was Erinn - made up a ton of time. That was pretty impressive.

120 degrees? I fear we won't have as much scheming as usual, because once we get a couple of weeks into it, everyone will be too listless to engineer any surprise attacks.

I wonder if there are piranhas in those rivers ...

maggiegrace1

Just watched it thanks to my new DVR which I am in love with..:)

I really enjoyed it..Sandy is a bit crazy but she did pretty good in the challenge..and the girl who got voted off was a bit bossy and I knew that she would be going soon.

Seems like it will be a great season!

SpongeScott

Original Poster
Yeah, it was a good first show. My daughter, 16, was disappointed over the lack of hot guys this season. :lol: I called that the two voted off would be back in some form, probably at the camp.

Looking forward to another great season!

Disneyson 1

I DIDN'T like that Sandy character. Why on God's green earth has she not been voted off yet? This brings me to my question: Do the producers have any influence on who gets voted off?

And on the naked guy?!?!?

Disneyson 1

Oh, that! Soo funny.

Anyone wondering 4 real:

It's like 10 steps, and the lone palm tree was behind her. So that's where the next clue is.

surfsupdon

Always look forward to Survivor! And this season we have our new Hi Def TV and hook up to watch it on.

Good start to the season. The tribe that lost lost the challenge in the puzzle at the end--holding the ropes and maneuvering a 'piece' through slots. The two dopes who were in charge of that aspect off the mission lost the challenge for the tribe. They had no tension on the rope, the rope was never taught, and therefore they lost. The group was so concerned with "age" holding them back, but failed tor ealize it was the young 19yo fanboy who failed the mission for them--according to what we saw his rope was never tightened and therefore he couldn't complete the puzzle. Yet everyone failed to mention his name as a possible vote.......they were too concerned with age issue and the girl in the cowboy boots being annoying. But she WAS poor in the water aspect of the challenge---she was so slow!!

Good choice to vote Caroleena out. Sandy, though def an eccentric, should not have been voted out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom