Survivor: Millennials vs. Gen X

PUSH

I think if Sandra's in it it has to be good, right? I haven't seen PI, but it seems like that's generally considered top 2 with HvV, so here's hoping 34 will be in the top 3.

Also, Sierra Dawn-Thomas is a GAME CHANGER @IDInstitute :p
Pearl Islands is kind of forgotten for me. It gave us Sandra - the only two-time winner (should be Parvati, but that's a different conversation), Rupert - arguably the most popular player to ever play, and Jonny Fairplay - arguably the most despised player to ever play... up until Russell Hantz, that is.

PI was also somehow able to successfully do a pirate theme. Think about that. Pirates. If Survivor were to do a pirates theme today, it would be the laughing stock of the series.

GenerationX

Cool, Survivor's back! I haven't seen any promos or any spoilers, so I'm going into this season having only seen the preview from last season's reunion special. It's nice to see they finally got around to naming a season after me ... after all, I haven't missed an episode ... ever. I couldn't put my favorite seasons in a list, because there are too many seasons that I cannot remember who even won.

It's an interesting set-up, and I'm sure one of my people will win. :D

PUSH

I'm glad Caleb is back. Oh - and JT:inlove:
I've never been that big on JT. He was a worthy winner in Tocantins, but he really made himself out as a fool in HvV. I guess it's his chance to redeem himself. Caleb I liked, but he never had to do anything as far as gameplay went because he never had to go to TC before he was pulled.

NYwdwfan

I've never been that big on JT. He was a worthy winner in Tocantins, but he really made himself out as a fool in HvV. I guess it's his chance to redeem himself. Caleb I liked, but he never had to do anything as far as gameplay went because he never had to go to TC before he was pulled.
He was a beast in challenges his first season. And he's a sweet Southern boy. :inlove:

NYwdwfan

I just saw my first commercial!

There was torrential rainfall and Probst said for the first time ever they were evacuating the island!

PUSH

I warned you!!

You'll see the commercial Sunday - the Jets game is on CBS locally so I've seen 2 different commercials already.
I figured it was in a commercial, so they wouldn't spoil something big. But I would classify this as big.

21stamps

Today's the day! Are your DVRs set? Are you watching it live? I'm so excited!
I'm excited.. Even to the point where I'll watch it live..which I rarely ever do!!

However- this show just makes me confused about my generation!lol.

I'm Gen X.. 38 years old (29 in my mind)..But who are these OLD people??? Am I Old???Omg I don't look like that, right?! They don't represent me!! ;)

PUSH

Today's the day! Are your DVRs set? Are you watching it live? I'm so excited!
Watching live, of course. I hate watching on DVR. I like the commercial breaks so I can process everything that's happening. As you know, I've been known to post my thoughts for each 10 minute segment in these threads from time to time. :rolleyes:

I can't believe WDWMagic has turned me into such a Survivor nerd. Nobody gets it. Some of my friends watch it, but don't analyze. The analyzing is my favorite part. Person A wouldn't share his coconut with Person B? Was that a good social decision? Or will he get blindsided for that? The little things!

Can't wait to analyze tonight!

PS - I read your spoiler on the TV preview, too, so I would have found out either way. But I'm super excited for this first! It seems like every season has a new first that's mind-blowing (Cambodia with the Kimmi vote, Koah Rong with the Caleb/Cydney/Debbie thing... let's see how this stacks up).

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom