Surprise character at Norway

DisneyBoyWV

I wasn't aware that Hercules took place in Norway? They really shouldn't have this Princess breakfast in Norway it makes no sense. They should hold this in MK, or if it has to be in Epcot at least put it in the unused Oddyessy.

It's held in Norway because they wanted a Castle setting hence having it take place in Akershus Castle

aladdin2007

If the Norwegian government had still been sponsoring, it never would have happened. But because they dropped it Disney had the freedom to do what they wanted to. If the whole fantasyland thing goes through I would love to see Norway restored back to a full Norwegian theme with no characters. It use to be our favorite place to dine and was always so enjoyable and relaxing and a beautiful cozy atmosphere, now its just overpriced, a zoo, and stroller city. Sorry but as a Norwegian having these characters in there to me is a letdown when its suppose to highlight Norwegian culture. Put a character thing in the unused Oddyssy.

sbkline

I've never seen the movie "Hercules". Is Meg a red-head? Each time we've seen Fantasmic, there has been a red haired lady on the boat and I wondered who in the world she is. At the time, the only thing I could come up with is that maybe she's supposed to be Ariel, the mermaid, in her human form after she got her legs.

tonganprince

I've never seen the movie "Hercules". Is Meg a red-head? Each time we've seen Fantasmic, there has been a red haired lady on the boat and I wondered who in the world she is. At the time, the only thing I could come up with is that maybe she's supposed to be Ariel, the mermaid, in her human form after she got her legs.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2199/2273539206_6125ac1dd1.jpg

2273539206_6125ac1dd1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom