Surprise character at Norway

Gorjus

Original Poster
For all you rare character fans:
Snow White was unable to make to to Norway for breakfast/early lunch on Sunday. Megara, from the movie Hercules, took her place. A fun time was had by all. I just wonder if anyone recognized her.

WDWFREAK53

Snow White was unable to make to to Norway for breakfast/early lunch on Sunday. Megara, from the movie Hercules, took her place. A fun time was had by all. I just wonder if anyone recognized her.

I love Meg...one of the most underused characters.

erasure fan1

My daughter would have loved that (and so would my wife for that matter.) Meg is their favorite from that movie. We are always on the lookout for "rare" characters, its like a treasure hunt, so that would have been cool.

elisatonks

wow, thats the first time i have seen here somewhere other than on the fantasmic boat in years, hopefully we may start to see more of here, she is such a great character.

DisneyChik17

I hoe we start seeing more of her too. I know for a fact that she recently got a new friend who is very eager to hang out with her, so hopefully that can start soon. It would be such a treat to see her out in the parks.

Figment632

I wasn't aware that Hercules took place in Norway? They really shouldn't have this Princess breakfast in Norway it makes no sense. They should hold this in MK, or if it has to be in Epcot at least put it in the unused Oddyessy.

RussJT

Saw her a few years ago (2004, I think?) in the Princess room at ToonTown Fair. At that time my kids had not yet seen Hercules and did not know who she was.

drew81

I bet some guests did. Now if they could just put Phil and Hades back at the parks. That would make me very happy.

Animaniac93-98

Norway, Schmorway, I want more Hercules characters (and about a billion other Disney charactres) back in the parks! Good to see she's somewhere.

Ausdaddy

Our greatest character interaction ever was with Meg! My son was two and half and a huge Hercules fan. We were in line to see her and Phil near the Hat. It was my son's turn and time was up. Meg saw my son and decided to see him, Phil gave him a high five before walking away. I told Meg that my son would sing the words to I Won't Say (he was four, give him a break), but none of the other songs. She kneeled down to hug him and he just layed his head in her neck and hugged her. She just held him for, at least, 30 seconds. She had real tears in her eyes by the end of it. She said that she had never experienced that before. I hope it made her day the way it did ours.

Atomicmickey

Picture?

All of Hercules is woefully underrepresented, IMHO. Would love to see a Greece pavilion . . . they could work in so much there . . .

I think there's some Hercules music in Wishes and Fantasmic, but that's about it.

RSoxNo1

I wasn't aware that Hercules took place in Norway? They really shouldn't have this Princess breakfast in Norway it makes no sense. They should hold this in MK, or if it has to be in Epcot at least put it in the unused Oddyessy.

Some have speculated that they may take the Princesses out of Norway if the Fantasyland refurb is as major as rumored.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom