Super Bowl MVP Parade 2021

OG Runner

He is all over the radio....

I have been told. I must listen to the wrong station. Can you name two of his songs?
Trust me, I could be completely off base and he may do great, and I will definitely be
watching. (as long as my girlfriend doesn't switch to the Puppy Bowl) It just seems like
a bit of step down from Jennifer Lopez and Shakira, or Lady Gaga. (Maroon 5 was expected
to be good, but really sucked.)

ToTBellHop

I have been told. I must listen to the wrong station. Can you name two of his songs?
Trust me, I could be completely off base and he may do great, and I will definitely be
watching. (as long as my girlfriend doesn't switch to the Puppy Bowl) It just seems like
a bit of step down from Jennifer Lopez and Shakira, or Lady Gaga. (Maroon 5 was expected
to be good, but really sucked.)
1612448084561.png

Much-Pixie-Dust

Try “Pray for Me” from a little movie called Black Panther. “Party Monster” and “Sidewalks” have potential to translate into half time show and he has a song or two with Ariana Grande, so I wouldn’t be surprised if she showed up.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Any announced time for a cavalcade or castle stage appearance would draw a crowd and violate WDW's own restrictions (self-imposed, because FL don't care).

Unless the MVP is will to do three random-timed cavalcade runs, it shouldn't be happening.

OG Runner

Why don't you listen to some of the songs he listed and see if you recognize them? At first glance, I don't recognize any of the songs until I actually hear them, then it's like, "oh yeah, I know that song!"

I actually went one step better. When I heard he was doing the half time show I went to YouTube and brought him up.
I played four or five songs and the only one I recognized was the one they keep playing for the advertisement. I guess
I am just not in the selected demographic. :p

DCBaker

Premium Member
"With Sunday’s big game kicking off just down the road, Disney, like many others, is gearing up for the excitement of Super Bowl weekend. Although Walt Disney World won’t host the annual Super Bowl parade down Main Street U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom Park this year, Disney will continue the time-honored tradition of featuring the Super Bowl star player in the iconic “I’m Going to Disney World!” commercial on Sunday night. Be sure to stay tuned after the big game to catch the commercial on major TV networks and social media! Disney Parks hopes to be able to bring back our other Super Bowl traditions next year, including letting football and Disney fans see and cheer on their favorite player in the park.

This year’s commercial will be the latest installment in a long-running Super Bowl tradition created by Disney in 1987 when New York Giants quarterback Phil Simms first appeared in the commercial following the team’s Super Bowl victory. Since then, the commercial has featured some of the biggest names in Super Bowl history, and we’re excited to see who will be the star of this year’s commercial!"

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
"With Sunday’s big game kicking off just down the road, Disney, like many others, is gearing up for the excitement of Super Bowl weekend. Although Walt Disney World won’t host the annual Super Bowl parade down Main Street U.S.A. at Magic Kingdom Park this year, Disney will continue the time-honored tradition of featuring the Super Bowl star player in the iconic “I’m Going to Disney World!” commercial on Sunday night. Be sure to stay tuned after the big game to catch the commercial on major TV networks and social media! Disney Parks hopes to be able to bring back our other Super Bowl traditions next year, including letting football and Disney fans see and cheer on their favorite player in the park.

This year’s commercial will be the latest installment in a long-running Super Bowl tradition created by Disney in 1987 when New York Giants quarterback Phil Simms first appeared in the commercial following the team’s Super Bowl victory. Since then, the commercial has featured some of the biggest names in Super Bowl history, and we’re excited to see who will be the star of this year’s commercial!"

*cancels my park reservation for Monday* I KNEW it wasn't happening but was holding out hope of...something going on.

OG Runner

Darn, now what are we going to argue about? Thank you for the information though.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom