• Welcome to the WDWMAGIC.COM Forums!
    Please take a look around, and feel free to sign up and join the community.You can use your Twitter or Facebook account to sign up, or register directly.

Super Bowl MVP Parade 2021

DznyGrlSD

Original Poster
In the Parks
Yes
Just made a MK reservation for the 8th. Since the Super Bowl is in Tampa I'm assuming the parade will be in the AM? Regardless I've got a pass for that day!

Dave B

Advertisement
I was thinking about taking my son, but I am not sure they are doing it this year. Have you checked? They are not really doing the parades anymore, just the unannounced pop ins

Cmdr_Crimson

Not that this is anything as well but they Also had moved the Pro-Bowl from Orlando to Vegas (Thank the maker)..
I usually go out to the resort around this time and with the Pro-Bowl, Super Bowl, Cheerleader Competitions and Tour Groups all in one place...It was very chaotic..Plus crowds were just as a bad during that time when they have things happening at WWoS and Disney Springs due to all 3 events..

Dave B

Anyone heard anything in response to this, I just landed some Super bowl tickets and was wondering the same thing. I just got off the phone with Disney and they said they have no information on that yet.

MansionButler84

In the Parks
No
I can now exclusively reveal that there will be one float with no one on it:

1611880251218.jpeg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Top Bottom