Sum of All Thrills Closing?

TwilightZone

Maybe they are working on innoventions' replacement? It seems to be heading the same direction as communicore once did when it was dying (fun, but dated, dull, and empty).

ShoalFox

In the Parks
Yes
Good to see it's not closing for now. It's interesting to see a Communicore/Innoventions style attraction run without its initial sponsor, though.

CJR

If they ever close DQ, I think they should just add more simulators/arms and make the whole building a "design your coaster attraction". I doesn't seem that expensive to run really. Although I suppose it may be heavy staff-wise, if they do it at DQ, seems like they could do it at Epcot.

Jon81uk

I thought this what a hint of what Epcot could be.

It gets youngsters thinking about science and maths, whilst entertaining and offering a thrill. Madness to shut it despite its limited capacity. If anything it should be upgraded and expanded.

But Epcot was designed to be funded by sponsors (and countries) supplyiny and paying for exhibits. So without sponsors the original model falls apart.

Kylo Ken

Local Idiot
But Epcot was designed to be funded by sponsors (and countries) supplyiny and paying for exhibits. So without sponsors the original model falls apart.
It was also designed to showcase the countries and the future, yet Innoventions is all but gone and we can now travel to Arendelle :(:(

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom