Suggestion for seafood in Epcot?

slappy magoo

Yes, I just cannot keep my fingers off my keyboard. It must be that I am bored being semi-retired after 35 years in the Army defending the self-righteous. I promise to continue to attempt to achieve perfection like others on these boards. Of course as I responded previously, Blue Zoo and Flying Fish are right behind Epcot, and I believe much better options than any actually in Epcot. I threw Paddlefish in for the heck of it, foolish me.
Yeah...but still...IN EPCOT, YOU MONSTER! :D

Seriously, though I think the OP should explore the menus of World Showcase. While none of the restaurants is a seafood restaurant, they each have seafood options that might tempt.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Nine dragons is definitely one of the worst on property...mostly Because it’s just run of the mill Chinese you can get anywhere.

Price ain’t bad though

danyoung56

It's still the same hit-or-miss place it always was. I've occasionally had a so-so meal, and occasionally had a bad waiter. But the big tank is always there, the fish are always swimming, and that totally unique atmosphere remains the same.

Zipadeelady

Not to start a fight with certain people with my suggestion for leaving Epcot but why not go through International Gateway and go to Cape May at Beach Club. A short walk and you're there. I'm not a seafood person but my family loved it there. All you can eat crab leg...they were fat and sassy when we left.

crxbrett

I've gone to the Coral Reef many times for a seafood dinner. Their mahi mahi is excellent!

I'm eating at Coral Reef on my upcoming trip and was eye-ballin' that mahi mahi for lunch. You just sold me on it! By chance, did you try the octopus as an appetizer? I am thinking I'll probably get that as well but am curious if you have tried it?

crxbrett

I'm big on calamari, but octopus is too rubbery for me. Coral Reef's calamari is really tasty!

I hear ya. I've only had octopus once in Hawai'i, he'e poke style in a salad, so it was raw. Was not a fan. I want to try eating it cooked this time, though! I do love calamari, but I have had it so many times that I want to try something more unique I guess.

Hockey89

I hear ya. I've only had octopus once in Hawai'i, he'e poke style in a salad, so it was raw. Was not a fan. I want to try eating it cooked this time, though! I do love calamari, but I have had it so many times that I want to try something more unique I guess.
If it is properly cooked, it will not be rubbery.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom