Stupidest thing u have seen a tourist do?

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
you know one of those signs that say picture spot! well instead of the woman taking a picture of whats behind the sign. she decides she is going to take a pic of the picture spot sign. I'm thinking u dumbass lol

bonbon

LOL!!! I've seen at least three people take pictures of the pictures of themselves on Splash Mountain. Do they actually think that is going to come out?

DisJosh

Originally posted by markymark
I heard a story of some guy who got stuck behind one of the washing machines in his hotel - HOW DUMB IS THAT !!!

:p

hehe..........Jay Rod............stuck........washing machine..........funny.......:D:D:p

WDW-Imagineer

I heard a story of some guy who got stuck behind one of the washing machines in his hotel - HOW DUMB IS THAT !!!

:p

Very dumb.... sounds like something Jay Rod would do..... oh wait, he did!! :D :D

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by WDW-Imagineer

Very dumb.... sounds like something Jay Rod would do..... oh wait, he did!! :D :D

Thanks guys for reminding me lol it actually hurt like hell. It took them a litle bit to get me out and they grab me by my shorts and needless to say thet werent tied at all :-(

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

Thanks guys for reminding me lol it actually hurt like hell. It took them a litle bit to get me out and they grab me by my shorts and needless to say thet werent tied at all :-(

Oh great... now I have the picture in my mind of you stuck behind a washing machine, mooning everybody! :eek: :eek: :eek:

JAY-ROD

Original Poster

Oh great... now I have the picture in my mind of you stuck behind a washing machine, mooning everybody! :eek: :eek: :eek:
u want me to post a pic of my butt so u can get the full image in ur head lol

JAY-ROD

Original Poster

Please, GOD NO!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

oh ok just thought I would ask lol I'm sure everybody saw it at the pool too. casue I didnt tie the strings to my trunks and when i jumped out towards the water they came off. just my luck too lol

WDW-Imagineer

Originally posted by JAY-ROD

oh ok just thought I would ask lol I'm sure everybody saw it at the pool too. casue I didnt tie the strings to my trunks and when i jumped out towards the water they came off. just my luck too lol

:eek: :eek: More images burned into my brain.... :eek:

The Mom

Premium Member
This is the funniest thread I've ever read here! Jay-Rod, you're never going to live this down!! I know I shouldn't be laughing at you, but I can't help it....I'm sorry...just the mental image of ...I can't stop laughing!!!! :D

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Originally posted by marciahahn
This is the funniest thread I've ever read here! Jay-Rod, you're never going to live this down!! I know I shouldn't be laughing at you, but I can't help it....I'm sorry...just the mental image of ...I can't stop laughing!!!! :D

Thanks mom I knew I could caount on you for a good laugh. :) but the best is yet to come. I'm debating whether to put it in general dicussion or chit chat. lol

markymark

Hey Jay,

Listen I am sorry for putting this in so early in your thread, but it's just the funniest thing I have heard in ages, well apart from the image of your butt and other "friends"

:eek:

JAY-ROD

Original Poster
Hey Jay,

Listen I am sorry for putting this in so early in your thread, but it's just the funniest thing I have heard in ages, well apart from the image of your butt and other "friends"

:eek:

lol I knew I could count on you to ruin my thread lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom