Stupidest thing u have seen a tourist do?

77johnson77

Originally posted by Cyberacer
I once saw this girl wear these high heel sandals. On the tram to the parking lot she looked so misreable. As soon as they got to her parking lot she carefully got out of the tram, and inched her way to her car. Her feet were red. It was hilarious!! :lol: :lol:

I see that so muvh!!!

MouseMadness

*makes mental note to look up the washing machine story*

NOW!

The funniest thing I ever saw was last trip, a group of cheerleaders and their chaperones were just getting onto the monorail, stood in the doorway of the monorail arguing about the day's plan of attack, realized they had no clue what they wanted to do, got off and went back inside the resort. :hammer: Now, I'm not big on over planning your day, but jeeeeeeez! :lol:

JBSLJames

Don't know if this has been said or not, but the dumbest thing I have seen is two pregnant women smoking while waiting for their kids to get off the Beastie (PKI). Their other kids, in strollers, were just sitting there in a clowd of smoke.

Grrrrrrr.

dae_woods

I would just have to say the usual, standing within about 4 nanometers of me waiting in line. Back off people!!!! It won't get you there any faster. How bout some personal space.:hammer:

cherrynegra

It's a toss up between the loving caring mother who put diet pepsi in the toddler's bottle, (it's diet so that makes it okay) and the tourists at the waterparks who have ample figures who squeeze themselve into speedos and then don't use sunblock to cover themselves. Including the parts oozing out of the speedos.

MadameCheshire

Hehe.. I saw a tourist one day getting mad at her family or something and was standing in the way of these little closing doors, and they closed on her.

I am sure it hurt, but it was it was funny to watch.

1stStarIC2nite

Originally posted by MadameCheshire
Hehe.. I saw a tourist one day getting mad at her family or something and was standing in the way of these little closing doors, and they closed on her.

OMG!! I remember that!! That was sooooo funny!!! :lol: :sohappy:

MouseMadness

Originally posted by MadameCheshire

Ah! That would make me giggle, but my 5 year old got her arm caught between the sliding doors once, THAT wasn't funny. :( She was leaning on the window as the door opened, and her arm just got squished in. Ouch!

Rora

I saw this man who must have decided to get corn rows for his trip to Florida. His entire scalp was fire engine red from sunburn. It looked really painful.

OliveMcFly

My favorite is guests getting out of thier wheelchair and walking onto a ride. I've seen so many people that I really think just rent them to get ahead in line. Drives me nuts!

Yellow Shoes

DisneyGrl85 said:
My favorite is guests getting out of thier wheelchair and walking onto a ride. I've seen so many people that I really think just rent them to get ahead in line. Drives me nuts!

Please don't go there.

There are lots of people who can walk onto a ride, but simply cannot walk the 5-6 miles one does on a typical Disney day.

Degenerative disk problems, arthritis, MS, poor balance, etc. problems are invisible.

When you walk by someone on a wheelchair, say a silent prayer of thanksgiving that you don't need one.

OliveMcFly

I understand that and that's not what I'm talking about. The one time I saw a 13 yr old boy get out of a wheelchair and run to the front of the line. I would never ever say anything about anyone who needed a wheelchair. My father is one of them. He can't walk far but he used one a few years back.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom