Stupid- Trivia- Info

SirNim

Originally posted by jcrb
mousecar you correct

the Emporium at the Magic Kingdom gets the most tragfic in people and sales than any other store.

I was gonna say Emporium... But I figured that since WoD is soo BIG....
:rolleyes:

:D

SirNim

Trivia about nothing... What souvenirs could you buy at Plume et Pallet when the upstairs was open to the public?

jcrb

Original Poster
Originally posted by SirNimajneb
Trivia about nothing... What souvenirs could you buy at Plume et Pallet when the upstairs was open to the public?

Where is Plume et Pallet - pirates, epcot , Mexico at epcot - sorry don't know place - if you gave a hint than I might know

ppiew

Postcards, lithographs, and prints. (assuming that is the name of the French Shop at EPCOT) Here is one for you - what is the name of the hill at the top of Splash Mountain??????

ppiew

The French Pavillion gift shop has a 'balconey' type thing around the inside. At one time they sold prints, cards, and stuff up there. I don't know if it is even open anymore. Don't know tha name of it though

SirNim

Originally posted by ppiew
Postcards, lithographs, and prints. (assuming that is the name of the French Shop at EPCOT) Here is one for you - what is the name of the hill at the top of Splash Mountain??????

Chickapin Hill...

Plume et Pallete is a gift shop at the France Pavilion @ Epcot. THe upstairs is roped off now, bgut up there you used to sell old antique French-related books and autographs of such people as Jules Verne and Monet, influencial French people. THey may have sold lithos, prints, and cards. I'm not sure. But I know they sold antique books and autographs.

SirNim

Here is a question about WDW:

What are the specific themes of the BoardWalk and the BoardWalk Inn? (Please include BW shops, BW restaurants, BW lounges, BW clubs, BT anything)!!:animwink: ;) :lol: :D :) :cool:

Maria

Originally posted by SirNimajneb

Plume et Pallete is a gift shop at the France Pavilion @ Epcot. THe upstairs is roped off now, bgut up there you used to sell old antique French-related books and autographs of such people as Jules Verne and Monet, influencial French people. THey may have sold lithos, prints, and cards. I'm not sure. But I know they sold antique books and autographs.

I love that store! I never went upstairs though... :(

SirNim

Originally posted by Maria
I love that store! I never went upstairs though... :(
I bought two great French antique books up there...
One was a University of Paris (Universitie de Paris) textbook from the 1800s about the "histoire d'Amerique", history of North America...

Another was a Jules Verne book called "Le Dessert de Glace", not the dessert of ice but rather the desert of ice, referring to an adventuros expedition to the North Poe (or was it the south pole? hmmm.. i'm not sure, I forget)... Anywas, one of the characters in this book, I believe, is Captain Hatteras (any relation to Cape Hatteras in NC?)...

I just love(d) Plume et Palette (when the upstairs was open)... Ahhh... Pure Epcot!! :lol: :D :( :dazzle: :p

SirNim

Originally posted by RobVanDam
its a small world .. i mean cmon .. if u get stuck in that ride wouldnt u wanna decapitate ur own head
Perhaps...
Although I am (was) a Doll Protector...!:D

jcrb

Original Poster
Splash Moutain - you can read all about it in his BIO.

Which ride had the song about "Time"? clue look at my aver

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom