Stupid- Trivia- Info

jcrb

Original Poster
Originally posted by SirNimajneb
I shall!!!

All right:

#1 - What is the volume capacity of the main tank at the Living Seas. How many gallons?

#3 - Name the material the outer shell of Spaceshipe Earth is made of.

#2 - True or False - Ice Station Cool is a novel concept for America - all of it, not just WDW. Where and why (not)?

1. Contains 5.7 million gallons of water (plus 793,000 gallons for storage)

3.The 11,324 "silvered facets" on 954 exterior triangular panels are made of Alucobond ® material, a composite of ethylene plastic which has been chemically bonded between two aluminum panels. The name comes from ALUminum COmposite BOND.

4. It is not novel because coca-cola gives out free samples at the Atlanta plant.

jcrb

Original Poster
Originally posted by SirNimajneb
I shall!!!

All right:

#3 - What simple machine "technique" does the Spaceship Earth geoshpere building utilize?

What do you mean -> the structure of an atom. A buckspensebully ( probably said it wrong - chemistry terms for a geosphere) Bucky Balls

SirNim

Originally posted by jcrb
What do you mean -> the structure of an atom. A buckspensebully ( probably said it wrong - chemistry terms for a geosphere) Bucky Balls

Well, what I mean is if you look at a blueprint for the interior of Spaceship Earth, how the floor wraps around a central cylinder. There's a scientific term for this - when an inclined plane is wrapped around a cylinder... :animwink: ;) :confused:

Attachments

• spaceshipearth.jpg
    spaceshipearth.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 142

SirNim

Give up? It's a screw. That's what it is. A screw. An inclined plane wrapped around a cylinder. It's actually a "simple machine" in science. Go figure...:lookaroun

jcrb

Original Poster
Hum I forgot about that – Heck I guess I forgot everything I learned in physics.

Thanks
that was interesting

jcrb

Original Poster
try these on - there sort of easy -

======
What is the former name of Astro orbiter?

What is the name of Liberty Square Riverboat? What was the person in the Disney Company?

Who conceived the theme of Space Mountain?

How long is the drop of Splash Mountain?

How many dolls are “It’s A Small World”?

1 - star jets

JCRB .... I hope you dont mind but i would like to add an additional part to ques #2. There used to be 2 riverboats, what was the name of the other boat?

jcrb

Original Poster
donaldduck1967 -1# star jets is correct

ppiew -
3. Walt Disney - correct
4. 52 feet -sort of - 52 1/2 feet - correct

Ok- now how about the rest -

What is the name of Liberty Square Riverboat? What was the person in the Disney Company?

How many dolls are “It’s A Small World”?

jcrb

Original Poster
correct - disneyman15- there 257 dolls in It's a Small World

-------

-------

Here some new ones -

How high are the tops of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad?

Where does the song Down By the old Mill play?

How many tons of Fruits and Vegetables are grown in the land? Which Disney restaurant gets most of the vegetables grown at the land? Which restaurant gets most of the fish grown at the Land?

What is carved in the front of the cars at Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs ride?

jcrb

Original Poster
It’s the Richard F. Irvine – He was head of WED Enterprise

-----

How high are the tops of Big Thunder Mountain Railroad?

Where does the song Down By the old Mill play?

How many tons of Fruits and Vegetables are grown in the land? Which Disney restaurant gets most of the vegetables grown at the land? Which restaurant gets most of the fish grown at the Land?

What is carved in the front of the cars at Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs ride?
--------

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom