Stunt Show Spectacular Officially Announced

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Originally posted by Disneynutcase
But how many times can you sit through the same 12 year old show?

Oh, that ones simple. 4,569 times. Seriously.

And the movies for Indy? Oh I am so not going there. Not enough room on the site, and the number doens't even exsist.

Some of you might think that Im a ISTC/M:S nut. Ha, take a trip to my house, ISTC has nothing on my love for the Indiana Jones universe.

OliveMcFly

When I was in Disney in August I noticed the obvious difference in the backlot tour. I had asked what looked like a manager what was going on and all she could tell me was a popular Disneyland Paris attraction was coming. I went on the site and found out it was the Stunt Show. I was and still am very upset that Residential St is gone for some stupid Stunt Show. I'm sorry to anybody who is looking forward to it. The Studios already have Indiana Jones which was cool the first 3 times. I'm just confused by some of the moves the execs make. I would imagine the Osbourne Lights were a big thing as well. I sure as heck loved them. I'm glad I had the chance to see the lights twice but my bestfriend will never see them and she's a Disney Freak too. I just had to voice my opinion. Ok I'm done. :(

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Ah heh. Uh did I just hear you say "for a stupid stunt show"

Stupid? STUPID!

How in the...

Why, you....GAHH!!!!!!!!!!

Have you ever SEEN this show before?! HUH!? Well if you haven't I'd take this show over some stupid, fake houses any day of the week!

What were the houses good for on that street? A bunch of Oooos and ahhs, pictures and a million lights every year? BIG DEAL!

I've seen the show and to be honest, this will be a direct port from Paris, and it will be one hell of a show.

Granted Im Indy Show all the way, but DAMN IT WOMAN, DO YOU EVEN KNOW SOME OF THE STUNTS THEY DO IN THIS SHOW. TAKING OUT ANYTHING WOLD BE WORTH THE REPLACEMENT OF THE SHOW.....uh, minus Indy.
--------
*End of yelling*....goes to yell at kids because they DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF THE WORDS SHUT UP!

OliveMcFly

First of all CAPITAL letters is yelling and don't you DARE yell at me. Or call me WOMAN. Who do you think you are!! This is a forum of free speech where anyone can voice there opinion but in no way should anyone feel they have the right to yell at anyone. If I wanted to see cars flying around and crashin' I can check out my local highway. There was no need to take out the homes. Since they took out the 50 yr old hunchback show they could have expanded for the stunt show. My point being...Disney taking out some of the greater attractions in some way could be bad. There is a load of Horizons tributes on the net and those homes and lights were the same to some others. And I Am Done!! :mad:

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Geez. Someone get her a mega chill pill stat.

Good God, just chill out, breath in, breath out. Just do that thing they did in Bad Boys 2 or Anger Management to calm down.

And trust me, there are far worse things I could have called you, not a threat, a promise.

But, being the person that I am, I have offended you. And I am sorry.

OliveMcFly

Whatever! You obviously havn't had much experience with talking to a woman. Advice for the furture...never offer to get her a chill pill and never promise to call her worse things. If you can't handle people voicing their opinions then leave. I don't really agree with what some ppl are saying about the whole stitch thing, but who am I to yell! If you must be a poo atleast try to do it with some respect like the other 1000 ppl on these forums.

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
Originally posted by DisneyGrl85
would imagine the Osbourne Lights were a big thing as well. I sure as heck loved them. I'm glad I had the chance to see the lights twice but my bestfriend will never see them and she's a Disney Freak too. I just had to voice my opinion. Ok I'm done. :(

Current plans are for the lights to return next Christmas :)

Disneynutcase

Steve,

Great news on the Osborne Lights returning!

Any chance the new Stunt Show will be soft opening and previewing to the public by Christmas vacation 2004?

My family's next trip is planned for then.

CTXRover

Originally posted by wdwmagic
Current plans are for the lights to return next Christmas :)

Do you know why they aren't putting up any of them this year? If next year they are going on the NYS facades, why can't they put them there for this Christmas too? Is it because they are working on just some of the facades at the end of the street? I wish they could be some of them up somewhere. I think it is really the neatest thing at Christmas at Disney. Then again, I have always loved Christmas lights. :lol: You should see our house around Christmas! :lookaroun :lol:

X2CommNavISTC

Account Suspended
Well its mainly because when they come back next year, they'll be on American Blvd (I call it that now because of the facades they'll have up). And the facades that they are working on, over by the San Fran area and the soon to be Chicago area wont be done until the end of the year, or so its been said, so thats one reason why they arent holding them this year.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Thanks for the New Pics Steve! :sohappy: :sohappy:

I just gotta say though... there is NOTHING COOL or SPECTACULAR about a Geo Metro :lol: I sooo hope they dont wind up in the show...lol

web_stunt_announce.jpg

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by grizzlyhall
Sorry...that whole Rasulo/Weiss event SPOKE classic Disney attraction introduction!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Oh yeah... It REALLY did!!!.. but the car man... the car... :cry: :cry: :lol: :p :animwink:

AndyMagic

I'm a little confused about the facade additions. I understand they are adding the two new skylines but from the looks of construction photos it looks like they are extending NYS outward by adding new buildings toward the end of it. Is this true, or are they just rehabing the existing building facades?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom