Stuff from past attractions in current ones?

Figment632

Original Poster
I know that Toad gives the deed to owl in Pooh and is in the HM, and the Nautilis is in the Pooh playground, but is there any other examples of this in other attractions.

For example is there anything from Horizons in MS?

dreamfinder

I believe that at DL the stuffed animals from CBJ were placed into the Pooh ride. (Drawing a blank on their names right now) Since CBJ was replaced by Pooh, the same way Toad was at WDW. Also, Imagination has the office for Dean Finder, usually assumed to be a nod to Dreamfinder from the original Imagination ride. America Sings ended up being reused heavily in Splash Mountain (once again DL) even though they were in two totally different locations. Pre show at SGE was mostly reused from AE (not sure if that counts or not)

RoRo

In MS, the space wheel in the queue has the Horizons logo in the middle of it. Also there is a Horizons logo in the gift shop and the planter outside was kept in the shape it was when Horizons was there. On the Barnstormer, the chicken AAs from World of Motion are there in the barn.

Figment82

I believe that at DL the stuffed animals from CBJ were placed into the Pooh ride. (Drawing a blank on their names right now) Since CBJ was replaced by Pooh, the same way Toad was at WDW. Also, Imagination has the office for Dean Finder, usually assumed to be a nod to Dreamfinder from the original Imagination ride. America Sings ended up being reused heavily in Splash Mountain (once again DL) even though they were in two totally different locations. Pre show at SGE was mostly reused from AE (not sure if that counts or not)

You're referring to Max the deer, Melvin the moose and Buff the buffalo, and yes, they are indeed located in DL's Pooh attraction. You have to look up and behind you in order to see them, so unless you know where to look they're a little hard to see.

EPCOTPluto

SM Post-Show: The dog was the 1975 RCA dog & the robot nearby was Billy videotaping guests, which showed up as those TV screens.

SSE: Extra molds from the HoP were reused for AAs in several scenes, like Eisenhower strumming the mandolin in the Renaissance scene.

Toontown Fair: The big County Fair shop was the theater for the Mickey's Birthdayland show.

CoP: Nearly everything. :lookaroun

Not an attraction, but a track from the old Tomorrowland BGM is still used on the train from Toontown Fair to Main Street USA.

There's more, just some I can think off the top of my head. :)

Slipknot

The sheriff in the Western scene in the Great Movie Ride used to be Thomas Jefferson in Hall of Presidents.

dreamfinder

You're referring to Max the deer, Melvin the moose and Buff the buffalo, and yes, they are indeed located in DL's Pooh attraction. You have to look up and behind you in order to see them, so unless you know where to look they're a little hard to see.

Ayup. Those are them exactly. If I remember you need to be sitting in a certain part of the ride vehicle due to the high seat backs to be able to see the heads.

rbrower

Does anyone know where in the Pooh attraction in DL the stuffed animals are? I would like to look for them next time. :)

EPCOTPluto

I believe that the model T/model A era car is from WOM.
And isn't that white skeleton frame hanging from the ceiling the car seen at the Transcenter? Forgot its name...

worldcarshowcase.jpg

Figment82

Does anyone know where in the Pooh attraction in DL the stuffed animals are? I would like to look for them next time. :)

I've only been on that attraction once (I detest the Pooh characters) but a friend pointed them out to me - I believe they are in the Heffalumps and Woozles room. Once you enter, look backwards above the door you just entered.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom